PDA

View Full Version : why not peeps across europe

dutchy
24th June 2005, 04:40 PM
I will get some negative response on this [no doubt]
congrats to all, but a darn shame for dutch loonies not one of them won, does the competion pick their favourits? instead of close eyes and pick 1, i don't care i didn't win, but i do care there is no one from holland for the gig, dutch peeps deserves it too, ub40 sold more records here than in the uk.

:( dutchy

Helena
24th June 2005, 04:44 PM
oh stop causing trouble again :roll:

Rachel~B
24th June 2005, 04:45 PM
ditto :) but its just the way it went...

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: Rachel.B ]</p>

dutchy
24th June 2005, 04:49 PM
Fricken bull that is rossy

Rossy
24th June 2005, 04:50 PM
Would have been nice to see some dutch loonies there But 25 first come first serve

Rossy :) :)

dutchy
24th June 2005, 04:50 PM
bugger you helena, i say what i want
if you don't like it don't read it

Helena
24th June 2005, 04:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
if you don't like it don't read it<hr></blockquote>

could say same about michelles post. if you don't like it don't bid on it and don't even fcuckin comment on it :mad:

Mick_f
24th June 2005, 04:52 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
if you don't like it don't read it<hr></blockquote>

The winners have been picked END OF

dutchy
24th June 2005, 04:53 PM
lol mickey, easy to say for you

bt/ub40
24th June 2005, 04:55 PM
:roll:

Burden of shame
24th June 2005, 04:56 PM
All "losers" are gutted regardless of where they live...but we shouldnt pick on those that have won...its not fair to tar everyone with the same brush, but we are making ourselves look rather silly...(no offense to ANYONE and I mean that)

Mick_f
24th June 2005, 04:59 PM
lol mickey, easy to say for you<hr></blockquote>

If your not happy with it contact dep dont bring it on the board and start having a go at people everyone else is happy including None winners like me. To suggest that its was done unfair is unjust and slanderous and also makes it look that us as fans are ungratefull for what these guys are doing for us.

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: micky_f ]</p>

dutchy
24th June 2005, 05:00 PM
That is not the point, you can't tell me their wasn't any dutch in the competition, i bet if they picked with closed eyes their would be a few dutch loonies.
And again i am happy for the peeps going, but still it is a pity no dutch loonies are there, uk is not the only place on the planet, and i knew i would get this respond and i don't care, i give my point of view whenever i want, wether you like it or not.

Burden of shame
24th June 2005, 05:01 PM
Not to drag it on - but surely if the dutch people were one of the 1st 25 ppl to enter they would indeed have won?

CazLuvsUBs
24th June 2005, 05:02 PM
That is not the point, you can't tell me their wasn't any dutch in the competition, i bet if they picked with closed eyes their would be a few dutch loonies.
And again i am happy for the peeps going, but still it is a pity no dutch loonies are there, uk is not the only place on the planet, and i knew i would get this respond and i don't care, i give my point of view whenever i want, wether you like it or not.<hr></blockquote>

I dont think people mind you giving your point its just the way you do it Dutchy. You are coming across very aggressive and rude.Maybe you should read your posts over before you post them.

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

monie
24th June 2005, 05:03 PM
jeeees the hot weather catching you????
go and get a could shower!!!!!!
:(

jacqueliene.
24th June 2005, 05:15 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mona:
jeeees the hot weather catching you????
go and get a could shower!!!!!!
:( <hr></blockquote>

I just had a shower Moni but it did not help me!!
graemlins/laff.gif

Ah come on its a shame for us dutch people not got picked out but then again going through all the trouble finding a hotel, a flight and that all with this weather pffffff graemlins/bigwink.gif

Enjoy the gig graemlins/friends.gif

jamesthomas24
24th June 2005, 05:26 PM
lets just be happy for the people who won,no matter where they come from,hope all who are going have a great time,

Dees
24th June 2005, 05:47 PM
....Congrats to everyone who won the tickets!!!

...Im very happy for you all!!!

And Dutchy, Please SHUT UP!!! Youre just jealous!!! :p :p :mad:

graemlins/love.gif Dees

dutchy
24th June 2005, 05:50 PM
No i am not jeleous, i just like honestly this compatition was not a competition, and that is a fact, look at the names on competition

Dees
24th June 2005, 06:01 PM
....come on Dutchy...

Just be happy for the peeps who won!!!!

graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

JorisJ
24th June 2005, 06:03 PM
Hey hey, Dublin is not in the UK :) See a few winners from there, see not only UK fans! Just happy for all who won, congrats!

JJ

dutchy
24th June 2005, 06:05 PM
lol dublin is uk haha, and yes i am happy, why shouldn't i be happy?

Rossy
24th June 2005, 06:08 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JorisJ:
Hey hey, Dublin is not in the UK :) See a few winners from there, see not only UK fans! Just happy for all who won, congrats!

JJ<hr></blockquote>

Yep your right Joris you just put a smile on a few faces then lol

Rossy :) :) :)

Tyler D
24th June 2005, 06:09 PM
i think without doubt if it WAS a fix their would have been some dutch loonies there!!! :D

Anyone who knows UB40 knows that they regard their dutch fans very highly indeed...THEY LOVE THE FANS AND THE COUNTRY...

now go and suck on some of those sour grapes or maybe start on the lemons!!!

dutchy
24th June 2005, 06:11 PM
If ub picked the winners yes lol, but unfo they didn't

graemlins/beer.gif dutchy

Mick_f
24th June 2005, 06:13 PM
If ub picked the winners yes lol, but unfo they didn't

graemlins/beer.gif dutchy<hr></blockquote>

I suggest nobody responds to this post now leave dutchy to his/her view replying is getting no where.

kate13
24th June 2005, 06:34 PM
Why keep a competition going for 4 days when the winners had already been decided :( within the first 10 minutes off the post going up.
It wasn't exactly a competition more a giveaway for the first 25 entries ;)

p.s. congratulations to the winners,
but i think ub40 should emphasise the rules and conditions off any future competitions to save any hassle

k

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 06:38 PM
My wife was most deiffinietly NOT in the first 25 to enter the comp, THATS A FACT!!

UB40-Fan
24th June 2005, 06:38 PM
No the first 25 weren't the winners, thats impossible.

Greetings Martijn graemlins/smokin.gif

Mick_f
24th June 2005, 06:41 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
My wife was most deiffinietly NOT in the first 25 to enter the comp, THATS A FACT!!<hr></blockquote>

PM for ya skirge :D

kate13
24th June 2005, 06:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> Originally posted by micky_f:

As bt posted earlier the first 25 correct entries where the winners <hr></blockquote>

well then i'm :confused:

k

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 06:46 PM
If that was the case then I would have won also I entered way before my wife did so i would have been one of the first to enter, therefore wellin the first 25.
PM back 4 ya Mickey m8

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

kate13
24th June 2005, 06:55 PM
skirge i'm only going on what i read

bt/ub40
24th June 2005, 06:57 PM
Its great to see where some of you guys are coming from, very revealing.... anyway we kept the competition open so that you could all be in with a chance,thats why 4 days then all the right answers were put into a hat and the first 25 picked out won...dont worry it wont happen again...what a bunch of ****ing wingers..BT

john(ub40)p
24th June 2005, 07:02 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
Its great to see where some of you guys are coming from, very revealing.... anyway we kept the competition open so that you could all be in with a chance,thats why 4 days then all the right answers were put into a hat and the first 25 picked out won...dont worry it wont happen again...what a bunch of ****ing wingers..BT<hr></blockquote>

I AGREE BRIAN ( I WAS UPSET I DIDNT WIN ) BUT THERES 1000s ON HERE COME ON CHEER UP NOW I CANT SEE DEP DOIN THIS AGAIN CAUSE BTs FXXXXX OFF WITH THE RESPONSE

kate13
24th June 2005, 07:10 PM
its nice to have clarification regarding the competition to stop people getting the wrong end of the stick, as you can only go on what's been posted before.

kate13
24th June 2005, 07:15 PM
p.s. i don't agree with all the f'ing and blinding going round here and ****ging people off
In a competition you always have winners and losers...thats life....but the swearing is abit outta order

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: kath ]</p>

Mick_f
24th June 2005, 07:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kath:
p.s. i don't agree with all the f'ing and blinding going round here and ****ging people off
In a competition you always have winners and losers...thats life....but the swearing is abit outta order

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: kath ]<hr></blockquote>

Pm for ya graemlins/bouncered.gif

Jolene
24th June 2005, 07:39 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kath:

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: kath ]<hr></blockquote>

I agree kath.....why can't people just be happy for others?

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Just Bianca
24th June 2005, 08:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jamesthomas24:
lets just be happy for the people who won,no matter where they come from,hope all who are going have a great time,<hr></blockquote>

I couldn't say it any better!!!!

For the people who won the tickets CONGRATULATIONS and i know for sure that you all have a fantastic night, PLEASE let us know how it was!!!!

xxx Bianca
graemlins/kiss.gif

jamesthomas24
24th June 2005, 10:27 PM
dont let the moaners get to u bt,u do plenty for all your fans,thiers not many stars like u who come and chat with the fans like u do nearly every day,

JEROEN.
24th June 2005, 10:27 PM
mi have read the whole post here and it only makes mi laugh.............

gongrets to al the loonies who win the competition ............

and for dutchy
try to move to engeland and buy a gouse here
mayby you wil be the next winner :D :D :D

big loooser ................

singerman
24th June 2005, 10:53 PM
lol dublin is uk haha, and yes i am happy, why shouldn't i be happy?<hr></blockquote>

i think you'll find it isnt m8, our friends in dublin live in the republic of ireland & they are independent, the united kingdom is great britain (wales, england & scotland) with northern ireland....

soz to be pedantic, but if u make your bed you gotta lie in it, rick.x

[Beer]

ub40lover2
24th June 2005, 11:05 PM
i tried... i failed...thats life.. will try again another time.. am so made up for all those that won graemlins/love.gif graemlins/beer.gif

j59
24th June 2005, 11:09 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ub40lover2:
i tried... i failed...thats life.. will try again another time.. am so made up for all those that won graemlins/love.gif graemlins/beer.gif <hr></blockquote>

Ditto
graemlins/bounceblack.gif
love jx

And well done to ub40 for taking the time to do this for those winners graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

rockin robot
25th June 2005, 01:15 AM
how disappointing to read all of this, to quote the very band we are fans of!!!!
"SUCH A SAD CASE, THE FAILURE OF THE HUMAN RACE"

I won't elaborate as there is really no point.
i'm so happy that i'm so happy with my life just now.
could it be better, of course it could , i could win the lottery, retire, do all the things i've dreamed of and live happily ever after.

do i really need to, well no is the answer,as ..
"i got my girl, my girls got me
we're making plans (and done it) for a family"
FOR REAL......

c'mon guys , , asks yourselves why we come on here????
if u don't enjoy it, then why are u here, i don't do things i don't enjoy.

peace
rr :)