24th June 2005, 04:39 PM
good luck... graemlins/love.gif

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 04:40 PM
good luck shell, cu you in london :)

Helena
24th June 2005, 04:42 PM
good luck shel

And, erm, seeing as you'll all be viewing this one you could aslo check out some other stuff at the same time PLUG PLUG

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZub40ub40

dutchy
24th June 2005, 04:43 PM
I wont pay for you to get to the gig, get a job you earn more money, rediculous to make money out of your ticket, you bum

:mad: dutchy

Rachel~B
24th June 2005, 04:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
I wont pay for you to get to the gig, get a job you earn more money, rediculous to make money out of your ticket, you bum

:mad: dutchy<hr></blockquote>

wot a *****... :mad:
you need to get a life...what has she ever done to you ...****in jealous...twat...

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: Rachel.B ]</p>

Rudie
24th June 2005, 04:44 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:

ya gotta graemlins/laff.gif at him/her

sweetsensation
24th June 2005, 04:44 PM
I wouldnt sell it to you Dutchy :D go away :D loads of loonies want them and I cannot pick one over another so this is fair for everyone :p

Helena
24th June 2005, 04:46 PM

get lost you fcucking knobhead :mad:

Anniemg
24th June 2005, 04:50 PM

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT :mad:

CazLuvsUBs
24th June 2005, 04:56 PM

I don't think Michelle was asking you to buy them Dutchy, she has won tickets to go and see ub's at the capital gold gig and wants to now sell the other tickets on, she had full intentions of going but now cant and wants to sell her tickets onto someone else who might want to go, everybody on here was begging for them so she decided to put them on e-bay. I think you are being very harsh and unfair and you should apologise for your comments!

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: CazLuvsUBs ]

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: CazLuvsUBs ]</p>

Waltjo
24th June 2005, 04:58 PM
How old is this ****** :) So shut your gob and get on with it :D

sweetsensation
24th June 2005, 05:01 PM
Thanks everyone graemlins/friends.gif

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 05:02 PM
shell you go girl, ignore the twat, you bought your nec tickets fair and square and have every right to sell em, hope you get loads for em, will be ace to see you in london graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Rossy
24th June 2005, 05:03 PM
Oh no i was outbidded lol

Rossy :) :) :)

Rachel~B
24th June 2005, 05:06 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
Oh no i was outbidded lol

Rossy :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>

:)

JorisJ
24th June 2005, 05:12 PM
LOL Michelle, I love your purple wallpaper :) You could have done a better paintjob on the white boards! LOL LOL

Hey, its okay to auction your tickets and whatever else you want to sell. I am happy for you and the other fans winning tickets to see UB40 upclose. I just don't understand all that bad language on the board. Adam, maybe block people with offensive language for a week or so? ... just an idea to keep things happy here!

JJ

Helena
24th June 2005, 05:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JorisJ:
LOL Michelle, I love your purple wallpaper :) You could have done a better paintjob on the white boards! LOL LOL

<hr></blockquote>

erm, thats mine and it's our spare room and we've never decorated since we moved in :o

JorisJ
24th June 2005, 05:17 PM
LOL, okay Helena, maybe the auctioned price will be high enough to buy some buckets of paint also :)

JJ

sweetsensation
24th June 2005, 05:18 PM
graemlins/laff.gif Joris I think Helena wants people to look at the items for sale not house decor graemlins/laff.gif

I dont sell on ebay so Helena has kindly placed them on hers for me graemlins/friends.gif

Helena
24th June 2005, 05:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JorisJ:
LOL, okay Helena, maybe the auctioned price will be high enough to buy some buckets of paint also :)

JJ<hr></blockquote>

:o

dutchy
24th June 2005, 05:19 PM
I didn't used any bad words, so stop asking adam to block me

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 05:20 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
[b]

erm, thats mine and it's our spare room and we've never decorated since we moved in :)

jamesthomas24
24th June 2005, 05:20 PM
good luck sweetsensation hope you get loads for them,they are worth it,hope u have a brill time at the cafe de paris

sweetsensation
24th June 2005, 05:21 PM
Thanks JT graemlins/kiss.gif

Mike.
24th June 2005, 05:24 PM
Who is this joker!?!?? :D

Helena
24th June 2005, 06:56 PM
I didn't used any bad words, so stop asking adam to block me<hr></blockquote>

erm, who is askin adam to blok you? :confused:

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 08:49 PM
Good luck Shell graemlins/friends.gif

Sell one of your childrens dummies to dutchy, you never know he might be grateful graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

24th June 2005, 09:17 PM
:eek: :eek:

wow michelle,

good luck with the auction hun graemlins/friends.gif

Helena
25th June 2005, 12:12 PM
I didn't used any bad words, so stop asking adam to block me<hr></blockquote>

who is asking adam to block you? :confused:

jacqueliene.
25th June 2005, 01:04 PM
BTTT

Shell hope you get enough to party away in London graemlins/friends.gif

Rachel~B
25th June 2005, 01:12 PM

JJ<hr></blockquote>

lmfao...how funny is that! graemlins/laff.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
25th June 2005, 01:12 PM
Doing well ;)

Helena
25th June 2005, 03:32 PM
oooooh yer london fund is lookin good shel :)

sweetsensation
25th June 2005, 05:10 PM
Brilliant stuff ! Good luck to everyone bidding :) and THANK YOU !!!!

Michelle graemlins/beer.gif

*Cookie*
25th June 2005, 07:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
Brilliant stuff ! Good luck to everyone bidding :) and THANK YOU !!!!

Michelle graemlins/beer.gif <hr></blockquote>

so hope you get enuff and can make it graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

monie
25th June 2005, 08:44 PM
Hey hun!!!
going good huh!!!!!!
im sure you gonna be there in london!!! :D graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

sweetsensation
25th June 2005, 08:47 PM
The flight is booked now......so Yessssssss I will be there graemlins/friends.gif

monie
25th June 2005, 09:00 PM
GOOD GOOD!!!!!!
HOPE to see you there.....

sweetsensation
25th June 2005, 09:02 PM
Have you won Mona???

monie
25th June 2005, 09:07 PM
OOOOWWW SHHHHHT no :(
But i keep trying......
and some people try for me to....
I really HOPE ato be there... :D

MAYBETOMORROW
26th June 2005, 08:39 AM
Best of luck Shel! :)

Helena
26th June 2005, 06:32 PM
your doin great bidder. keep it up cuz we gotta get shel to london graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Rossy
26th June 2005, 06:40 PM
Wow 122 your doing well girl

Rosy :) :)

SunSeek1
26th June 2005, 08:38 PM
bid placed... hope I win. graemlins/smokin.gif

simpleminds2005
26th June 2005, 08:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:
[b]Good luck Shell :(

Helena
27th June 2005, 08:04 AM
yeah there are still some for sale direct from nec but as you say they are prety awful graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Poesiemau
27th June 2005, 10:32 AM
Although dutchy could have said it in a different way, i can see where he is coming from... Not too long ago there were loads of posts on this BB complaining about people selling of their tickets on Ebay. Now, one of our Loonies is doing the same and noone seems to mind...

If i hadn't known Michelle, i might have felt the same as dutchy. But since i do... Michelle i do understand why you sell your tickets and know that you would never have sold them if you didn't need to. Good luck on selling them as high as you can. I just checked and price is already too high for me, but i would have loved having them :) graemlins/love.gif

sweetsensation
27th June 2005, 10:39 AM
I think what people get annoyed about is people WHO PURCHASE gig tickets WITH NO INTENTION of going to the gig themselves..only buying them to make their own profit.

I bought my NEC tickets because I was going to the gig. My friends won tickets to London and invited me along. I seen it as a one off chance of a lifetime but I don't have any savings. So I decided to sell my tickets. For someone who has not won a ticket to this London show , if they buy my tickets then they get to be at the front for a UB40 gig, seems very fair to me.

Thanks for saying because you know me, you think different about it.I really appreciate that Astrid graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

To be honest I feel really really odd doing this (selling my tickets) but its only to get me to another UB40 gig.

Michelle graemlins/love.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
27th June 2005, 01:22 PM
Don't feel odd about doing this Shel, I'm sure everyone would do the same if they were in your shoes!

And anyone who has spoken to you here will know that you're one of the nicest people that posts here!

Enjoy the cafe gig - it is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif