PDA

View Full Version : [SITE UPDATE] Competition

Degenerate
24th June 2005, 04:13 PM
winners have been announced.

Shabba67
24th June 2005, 04:16 PM
Yay... Millie and Rick n Jane and Mia n Nige got tickets too!!

Well done graemlins/friends.gif

Shabs
xxxxxx

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: Silvertung ]</p>

Mick_f
24th June 2005, 04:17 PM
Are they all loonies i sure hope so :D

morgs
24th June 2005, 04:20 PM
where?

cheers
morgs

Rudie
24th June 2005, 04:21 PM
Really chuffed Jane n Rick have won graemlins/friends.gif

Helena
24th June 2005, 04:23 PM
fantastic graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Degenerate
24th June 2005, 04:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by morgs:
where?

cheers
morgs<hr></blockquote>

on the competition page of the site. :D

Rossy
24th June 2005, 04:25 PM
Well done Anto ma man and all the rest
its like a mini fest for you guys

Rossy :) :) :)

morgs
24th June 2005, 04:28 PM
just found it, well done to all you lucky so and so's

have a brill night

cheers
morgs :D

dutchy
24th June 2005, 04:35 PM
kewl, a pity though there are no dutch winners, uk advantage?????

UB40-Fan
24th June 2005, 04:44 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:

As bt posted earlier the first 25 correct entries where the winners<hr></blockquote>

Was i that slow with my 9 minutes or were all these persons accidently there when Adam put his post up then?

Congrats to all graemlins/beer.gif

Greetings Martijn graemlins/smokin.gif

Anniemg
24th June 2005, 04:48 PM
My Dave is traumatised is name is on UB40 website graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

THANKS DAVE....YOU DOING WELL AS MY HUSBAND graemlins/love.gif

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: anniemg ]</p>

bothsidestory
24th June 2005, 04:56 PM
graemlins/bounceblack.gif

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 04:57 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by anniemg:
[b]My Dave is traumatised is name is on UB40 website :)

gaynorubfan05
24th June 2005, 05:05 PM
well done

from gaynor :)

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 05:08 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by UB40-Fan:
[b]

Was i that slow with my 9 minutes or were all these persons accidently there when Adam put his post up then?

Congrats to all :)

Anniemg
24th June 2005, 05:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

just told rich his name is on there!!!!
hes in trauma as well
and i take back all the things i ever said about him :) <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif just gave Dave a beer to help get over it graemlins/laff.gif

UB40-Fan
24th June 2005, 05:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

i know i was one of the first to enter, cos as soon as adam posted it i entered, which is why we won with in two mins of adam posting id entered and put up a post about what an ace birthday weekend it would be if i won :) <hr></blockquote>

But i know some people who did win posted after me :)

Greetings Martijn graemlins/smokin.gif

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 05:30 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by anniemg:
[b]

:D

Anniemg
24th June 2005, 05:31 PM
too right.....our hubbys done us proud graemlins/love.gif

Soames
24th June 2005, 06:26 PM
Congratualtions everyone!

Hope a good time is had by all.

I also hope to see some pictures :p

Love, Sopheen X graemlins/love.gif

singerman
24th June 2005, 09:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rudie:
Really chuffed Jane n Rick have won graemlins/friends.gif <hr></blockquote>

awwwwww thanks hunny, that was sooooo sweet, we've never won anything before, so this has come as a lovely surprise & one helluva jackpot... take care cara, big love rick.x
graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

ub40lover2
24th June 2005, 10:03 PM
Well done to all of you that won I'm green with envy :D :D :D :D but happy for you all.... I know you'll have a great time graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/love.gif

monie
24th June 2005, 10:49 PM
Whohohoohohohohooooo!!!!
great,all big ubbie fans!!!!!
qongratulations!!!!!,im gonna spend whole week by the phone...so mabye....just mabye.....
lol graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Tyler D
24th June 2005, 11:09 PM
thanks very much to everyone involved...still cant quite really believe it!!! :D

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 11:47 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
kewl, a pity though there are no dutch winners, uk advantage?????<hr></blockquote>

The reason theres only UK winners because all you people abroad seem to moan about short notice, and how am i gonna pay for my flights and a hotel. Then it will lead to, they should include travel within the compo bla bla. DEP/UB40 can't win either can they. :roll:

monie
25th June 2005, 12:16 AM
huh..I never complained about that??
lol :D

sweetsensation
25th June 2005, 12:26 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:

The reason theres only UK winners because all you people abroad seem to moan about short notice, and how am i gonna pay for my flights and a hotel. <hr></blockquote>

Sean I remember moaning about that but not a competition for a gig, and U are wrong to say "all you abroad" coz your certainly wrong there my friend.
And there IS NOT "only UK winners" either, 2 winners are from Ireland

Michelle :D

Version Girl
25th June 2005, 12:32 AM
Can't believe it, I never win anything. Well not since '97 graemlins/bigwink.gif

Congrats to everyone else who got lucky. To those who weren't, you'll be missed.

Big Love

Mia

MAYBETOMORROW
25th June 2005, 04:26 PM
[b] :D :cool:

Dutchess
25th June 2005, 06:03 PM
Well there's no Dutch winners but this dutchie is defo gonna be there thanks to DJ, I owe you bigtime hun thanks soooooo much!! graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Anniemg
25th June 2005, 11:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:

I've finished the first one, can I have another please?

:D :cool: <hr></blockquote>

Sorry Dave...I just polished off the last beer....will water do instead?? graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
26th June 2005, 09:03 AM
[b]Sorry Dave...I just polished off the last beer....will water do instead?? :D graemlins/laff.gif

Poesiemau
27th June 2005, 10:00 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:

The reason theres only UK winners because all you people abroad seem to moan about short notice, and how am i gonna pay for my flights and a hotel. Then it will lead to, they should include travel within the compo bla bla. DEP/UB40 can't win either can they. :roll: <hr></blockquote>

Think you talking a bit of nonsense there Sean... Maybe i missed something (like a post you base your statement on?), but i can't see anyone moaning about the gig being held at such short notice... after all, the info was at the competition page. And sure, it would have been more expensive coming from abroad, but you know that when you enter the competition right?

Personnally, i would have loved to go and i think a lot my fellow-abroaders would have as well... without moaning!!

jahnus
27th June 2005, 12:26 PM

The reason theres only UK winners because all you people abroad seem to moan about short notice, and how am i gonna pay for my flights and a hotel. Then it will lead to, they should include travel within the compo bla bla. DEP/UB40 can't win either can they. :roll: <hr></blockquote>

thank you.......im glad we are all the same huh
:roll: ........this is really a stupid reaction sean sorry to say(there are i dont know how many from abroad........in your eyes moaning)

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

dlstumm5563
27th June 2005, 01:06 PM
Poes, your right about most of us abroad that are not moaning about not being able to enter the contest. I for one am just freaking happy I've found the BB and other fans of UB40! If & when UB40 get to play in the USA I will be front and center you can count on that one! I'm really happy for everyone over in the UK that has the opportunity to enter the contests and win! That is awesome for them and I hope that they all have a brilliant night of it too! Drink a few bevvies for me!!! graemlins/beer.gif Debs