PDA

View Full Version : CONDOLENCES TO NON WINNERS...

caja
24th June 2005, 12:53 PM
really feel for the loonies with no tickets
all our love
chris & andi xxxxxxxxxxx

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: caja ]</p>

Lou.B
24th June 2005, 12:56 PM
Hey Chris, no worries mate, just go and enjoy yasen and tell us all about it when you get back graemlins/friends.gif

Robinsduvet
24th June 2005, 12:56 PM
ME TOO H :(

ALTHO IM ON CLOUD NINE AT THE MOMENT I STILL FELL SAD FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT WIN :(

BUT AS I SAID ON ANOTHER POST GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE THAT TRY NEXT WEEK WITH CAPITAL GOLD AND THE EMAIL COMP ON THERE DOESNT GET ANNOUNCED TILL NEXT WEEK................IF I WIN I WILL DEFO GIVE MY TICKETS TO SOMEONE ON THE BB :D

One a Penny
24th June 2005, 01:01 PM
Should have known that the winners off the website would be a closed shop thing !!!! Mmmm !!

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 01:02 PM
I know I would have been totaly gutted if noit to have won, feel for you all so much :(

jacqueliene.
24th June 2005, 01:03 PM
This was something I did hope to win :(

But then again very happy for all of you that did win graemlins/friends.gif have a good time don't forget we want a full report and we sure need pics graemlins/bigwink.gif

Rossy
24th June 2005, 01:07 PM
We still have a chance the Jj just anounced he is given a pair away on his show today

Get rediailling lol

Rossy :) :) :)

boxin_babe
24th June 2005, 01:07 PM
dont feel guilty guys go and enjoy and remember every little detail cos we is all waiting to hear about it! now go get excited jump up and down , have a drink and celebrate graemlins/love.gif tina x