PDA

View Full Version : losers post here

lorrafan
24th June 2005, 01:03 PM
Well looks like I won't be going. Am going to lock myself in the office loo and have a good cry. :(

Congratulations to all you lucky winners. Give Ali and Brian a kiss from me graemlins/kiss.gif

Rachel~B
24th June 2005, 01:04 PM
awe hug for ya graemlins/friends.gif

Lou.B
24th June 2005, 01:05 PM
:(

elaine2005
24th June 2005, 01:08 PM
:p

graemlins/beer.gif

Seriously sorry to all those who could of got there but didnt win.

Id of LOVED to go ( OF COURSE I WOULD ) be better than a dream come true, BUT , would be nigh on impossible in my life set up.

So im ok with it. Hope rossy won, after his not sleeping for God knows how many days. * bless *

monie
24th June 2005, 01:09 PM
:( :(

josie
24th June 2005, 01:09 PM
Im pretty new here so didnt expect to win but i had a go...u've gotta be in it 2 win it....but i didnt! would have been a dream come true to have gone but thats life :( :( :(

lorrafan
24th June 2005, 01:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:
[b]awe hug for ya :D

boxin_babe
24th June 2005, 01:43 PM
behave lorraine graemlins/laff.gif i not going either............yet!!! we can get up close and personal with em next time. tina x
graemlins/love.gif

Mick_f
24th June 2005, 02:05 PM
Pretty lousy day for me allround lol thunder storms and rain and now no winning call :( but oh well such is life well done all who have won :D

Omodumbi II
24th June 2005, 02:08 PM
:( :( :( :( :(

janice
24th June 2005, 02:10 PM
:( :( :( :( :(

Waltjo
24th June 2005, 02:23 PM
I am on every post here with my 'frownie' :( face I doesn't matter what anybody says I bet we all feel gutted ;) ;)

One a Penny
24th June 2005, 02:46 PM
Looks like its a trip to ebay !!!

biglad
24th June 2005, 04:42 PM
:( got home from work really excited but no one had called from dep ,bit dissapointed but me and my wife are really looking forward to sheffield in dec .well done to all the winners,we are really glad that some of the loonies are going as they will create the right atmosphere .once again well done to you all and have a really great time and dont forget the piccies
with love shane and carol graemlins/beer.gif

Rossy
24th June 2005, 04:43 PM
I Dont think there are any Loosers on the BB here today as there is still 200 tickets up for grabs on the tranny lol

Rossy :) :) :)

Waltjo
24th June 2005, 06:03 PM
200 tickets Rossy graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif on where did you say???

Rossy
24th June 2005, 06:08 PM
Tranny lol its scottish slang for Transistor radio haha

dutchy
24th June 2005, 06:10 PM
All dutchies are losers but then, it wasn't a competition anyway, they picked the guys who knows ub40 [ meeting them before]
A lot wont agree, but it is the thruth.

Mick_f
24th June 2005, 06:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
All dutchies are losers but then, it wasn't a competition anyway, they picked the guys who knows ub40 [ meeting them before]
A lot wont agree, but it is the thruth.<hr></blockquote>

Get over it

Helena
24th June 2005, 06:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:

what the hell makes you think that? :confused:

dutchy
24th June 2005, 06:13 PM
Look at the competition list helena, than you see it for yourself

CazLuvsUBs
24th June 2005, 06:14 PM

Wot a shame that you have to keep posting these negative posts when everyone on here that won is so happy! Just leave it!

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Waltjo
24th June 2005, 06:18 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
Tranny lol its scottish slang for Transistor radio haha

Rossy :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif Are there still some tickets up for grabs then? on Capital Gold? or you having a laff'

Rossy
24th June 2005, 06:20 PM
Plenty left mate am still trying lol

Rossy :) :)

Waltjo
24th June 2005, 06:24 PM
What's the number to ring and the procedure Rossy, I'll have a go :D :D

DANNY_ G
24th June 2005, 06:26 PM
:( :( :(

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 06:26 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
Plenty left mate am still trying lol

Rossy :) :) <hr></blockquote>

rossy hun i know it means chuff all
but i am still listening and ringing in, and if i win the tickets are yours, :)

dutchy
24th June 2005, 06:27 PM
So how the heck can your husband win a ticked if he is not a member here? doesn't makes any sense, i thought it was only 25 tickets for peeps on the board, it makes it even more disgusting not picking from the board while it was said they did

jamesthomas24
24th June 2005, 06:28 PM
:( :( :( :( gutted i didnt win,but thats life,hope all who won have a brill time,enjoy

reasons
24th June 2005, 06:29 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I DIDNT WIN EITHER

WELL DONE TO ALL THAT DID

IT WILL BE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT !!!

WELL DONE

Rossy
24th June 2005, 06:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

rossy hun i know it means chuff all
but i am still listening and ringing in, and if i win the tickets are yours, :) <hr></blockquote>

You just gave me a big lump in my throat
thanks so kind

sammy
24th June 2005, 07:02 PM
i am gutted and chocked that i aint won :(
but congratulations to all the winners graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif
have a fab night....give ali a wave for me!!

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 07:14 PM

You just gave me a big lump in my throat
thanks so kind

Rossy :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>
and i mean it, would of pmed ya but ya aint got a pm box lol

yummy
24th June 2005, 07:17 PM
:( :( :(
oh well.would have been wicked
to have won..
yummy...........

style jc
24th June 2005, 07:34 PM
best of luck to all who won.have a great time.. :) :) graemlins/beer.gif

Skirge, The Chef
24th June 2005, 07:41 PM
Can we change this topic to
NON WINNERES POST HERE. Coz noone on here is aloser in my opinion :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Twinkle
24th June 2005, 07:51 PM
I didnt win...then again new I wouldnt. But hey ho..that is life. Well done to those that won

kate13
24th June 2005, 09:03 PM
i didn't win lol i knew i wouldn't have :) losers never ;) lifes tooo short

k xxx

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 09:13 PM

Bollox

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 09:16 PM
Well done guys :D :D

Grinner
24th June 2005, 09:17 PM
didn't win but well done to all that did,hope you all have afantastic time ;)

24th June 2005, 10:20 PM
didnt win either, but the way work is at the moment they would never have given me the time of so i would have been jobless but had a ticket for a mega gig, if you get what i mean :)

Yvon
24th June 2005, 10:34 PM
Nope didnt win :D
And yes iam crazy enough to laff about it!
Come on ppl chin up!!!!!!!
There are worse things in life than loosing a comp.!
Just try to think..........there will come
other things on yr way whitch would be even better!
And pls dont ask me what things cause i cant think of any better things at the moment!
But pls be happy for the ppl that did win!!!!!!!
And iam sure most of the ppl who did win will post everything about it in a way that the rest of us can almost think they were also at the gig!

;)

monie
24th June 2005, 10:36 PM
hear hear graemlins/bouncegrey.gif