PDA

View Full Version : Woohoooooooooo!!!!!!!

Soul Rebel
24th June 2005, 10:59 AM
Just got a phone call from Margaret.

Watch out Soul Rebel will be about :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

wend
24th June 2005, 11:00 AM
Well done Soul. :D graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

paula1
24th June 2005, 11:00 AM
omg go on u stef and jaye yeeeeeeeha :D graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 11:02 AM
well done see you and jane there

Coty
WAHOOOOOOOOO...GOOD FOR U TWO!!! U WELL DESERVE IT TOO..HAVE FUN! graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Robinsduvet
AWWWWWWWWW BRILLIANT SOUL :D

SEE YOU THERE :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Carlene Lydia
24th June 2005, 11:03 AM
That's excellent news Soul, congrats mate! hope you and jaye have a great time! :)

ausiedeb
24th June 2005, 11:16 AM
Thats brilliant! well done to you both ;)

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

STING
24th June 2005, 11:21 AM
OMG!!!!! I'M GONNA BEEEEEEEEEEE THERE!!!!!!!!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

boxin_babe
24th June 2005, 11:22 AM
congrats to all who have had the call, aint had my call yet! hope you all enjoy u lucky sods and look forward to lotsa reviews. tina x

Soul Rebel
24th June 2005, 01:24 PM
Funny thing is I was in the GARDEN doing a bit of HARD GRAFT and I heard the phone. NOW not many people call me nowadays (do I KNOW the reason) NO lol but I HAD this deep feeling and I called out to Jaye "Thats DEP" and low and behold IT WAS!

What a sweet lady Margaret is, not just because I WON she has done a lot for me throughout some of my lowest times and I just would like to THANK her.

Well IM ON A HIGH AND RIGHTLY SO after all thats been going on.

LOONIES WATCH OUT MR REBEL AND HIS GORGEOUS WIFE JAYE WILL BE IN THE CAFE WITH HIS WHISTLE graemlins/bigwink.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: ***Soul Rebel Official UBloonie *** ]</p>

Cherry Campbell
24th June 2005, 01:28 PM
CANT BELIEVE IT...FOOOOOOOOOKIN ELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

HERE I AM ALI..COME AND TAKE ME graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

SEE YA ALL THERE graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Anniemg
24th June 2005, 01:29 PM
GREAT STUFF.....REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU....SEE YOU THERE graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Rossy
24th June 2005, 01:29 PM
Am always ringing ya mate with no answer lol
i tried ringing you the minute the comp was anounced as i know you aint always on as so i did for Anto :) :) :

Lou.B
24th June 2005, 01:30 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ***Soul Rebel Official UBloonie ***:

LOONIES WATCH OUT MR REBEL AND HIS GORGEOUS WIFE JAYE WILL BE IN THE CAFE WITH HIS WHISTLE graemlins/bigwink.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: ***Soul Rebel Official UBloonie *** ]<hr></blockquote>

Blow ya whistle baby graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Soul Rebel
24th June 2005, 01:35 PM
I honestly haven't heard the phone Colin. Like I said I was in the garden grafting mate so my point to you would be either you have the wrong number or you dont display your number as I don't answer to annonomous calls Sorry I have reason for doing this.

I don't think you have my new home number yet do you ?

Give me a call NOW and I will hear it lol as I know it will be YOU and I will give you my new HOME number.

Chat soon Mate

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

sandyub404
24th June 2005, 01:50 PM
well done,hope you bot have the night of your lives,cheers sandy. :) :)

Rossy
24th June 2005, 01:56 PM
calling you now mate :) :) :)

Lacky
24th June 2005, 04:05 PM
well done graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif