PDA

View Full Version : I must say....

Carlene Lydia
24th June 2005, 10:10 AM
that Things You Say You love is just such an unbelievable song!! I got my copy of the album today, and put the DVD in straight away, and when I was listening to this song, the rhythm reminded me so much of Don't Break My Heart, ohhhhhh it's such an awesome song!!!!!!! :) :)

brummybabe
24th June 2005, 10:23 AM
I AGREE HUN AS SOON AS I HEARD THAT TOO.....

DID U GET MY EMAIL THE OTHER DAY IN REGARDS TO TEE???????

IT STILL AINT HERE... :(

LOVE YAS KEL XXXXXXX graemlins/love.gif

Carlene Lydia
24th June 2005, 10:32 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by brummybabe:
[b]I AGREE HUN AS SOON AS I HEARD THAT TOO.....

DID U GET MY EMAIL THE OTHER DAY IN REGARDS TO TEE???????

IT STILL AINT HERE... :(

LOVE YAS KEL XXXXXXX :( I definitely sent it to the address you gave me... I hope they didn't deliver it and leave it there while you were gone... it went via airmail... so it should have been there by now...

graemlins/love.gif ya back

Carlene Lydia
24th June 2005, 10:35 AM
I've even go the receipt infront of me for the postage and it was sent a month ago yesterday! taht would have been there the week after.... perhaps you could check with the post office if they have anything else there for you....

brummybabe
24th June 2005, 10:37 AM
chic was u given a tracking number if so then they can not lose it at all........lemme know now and i will call thm
love to you graemlins/love.gif

Carlene Lydia
24th June 2005, 10:40 AM
no i didn't hun, coz stupid me sent it unregistered airmail...... i'm such an idiot... :( all i got is the receipt number... they usually stick a little label on the front of the parcel with that number on it, so you could try this...... 02/67155 239601
i hope that will help.....