PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be neat if..........

Coty
24th June 2005, 09:08 AM
One of the bandmembers rang us to let us knew we won tickets graemlins/bigwink.gif .....a girl can dream, huh, Champers graemlins/bigwink.gif

Helena
24th June 2005, 09:10 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

champane
24th June 2005, 09:11 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Coty:
One of the bandmembers rang us to let us knew we won tickets graemlins/bigwink.gif .....a girl can dream, huh, Champers graemlins/bigwink.gif <hr></blockquote>

mmmmmmmmmmm lol BT only BT that will ring me will be the account dept at BT phones asking why i aint paid the bill yet lmao

lovely idea though coty graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif

paula1
coty i would faint,lol,are u coming over if u win
cheap flights going if u do lmao.
big love
paula graemlins/bigwink.gif

ausiedeb
Ooh Coty.. wouldn't that be great! :D

thing is.. how many would believe it? we'd probably put the phone down on them .. thinking it was a crank caller! graemlins/laff.gif

Burden of shame
I think that would be great but EVEN BETTER - BT should call all those that HAVENT WON to say sorry you havent won but big love anyway!!!! :D

monie
24th June 2005, 09:12 AM
like that idea!!!!!!lol graemlins/smokin.gif

Coty
24th June 2005, 09:12 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
[b]

mmmmmmmmmmm lol BT only BT that will ring me will be the account dept at BT phones asking why i aint paid the bill yet lmao

lovely idea though coty ;)

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 09:14 AM
gees your gonna have a heart attack everytime the phone rings as it is, let alone answering the phone to a band member :eek:

Coty
24th June 2005, 09:15 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
Ooh Coty.. wouldn't that be great! :D

thing is.. how many would believe it? we'd probably put the phone down on them .. thinking it was a crank caller! graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

I think id' believe it 'cause NO ONE with an accent ever calls my house, just local people..lol...now thatd' be tops! no need to faint..they're just MEN..lmao..but Id' understand why...i think wed' scream them deaf though..lmao..poor guys!

Paula, dunno, it's looking good that I'll be over for this event, IF I DO WIN. But if I don't make it over, then I'll just have to be giving away my tickets, which I am quite content with!

******* GOOD LUCK ALL ******* graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

lorrafan
24th June 2005, 09:17 AM
I just replied to this and it's gone missing. Hope we're not gonna have problems today. Anyway I would be speechless if I picked up my phone and it was Brian or one of the others. I'd know if it was Ali 'cause he'd say 'Yeh Man' it's me graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

monie
24th June 2005, 09:22 AM
arrgghh hope they just going to put the names here in not such a long time know.....
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif