PDA

View Full Version : Capital Gold

Coty
24th June 2005, 06:54 AM
is everyone still listening? :roll: graemlins/laff.gif

Coty
24th June 2005, 06:55 AM
im on hold right now..supposedly to go on air..oohhhh no :eek: I had the answer for the Queen question, but someone else answered it.....but im suppose to go on air :eek:

Rossy
24th June 2005, 06:57 AM
Been here since sunday night!!!

Rossy :) :) :)

ausiedeb
24th June 2005, 07:03 AM
awww Coty.. that was wonderful.. so glad I got back in time to catch you on air!! briliant! ;)
;)

Lou.B
24th June 2005, 07:12 AM
You just a mention hun graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Rossy
24th June 2005, 07:13 AM
He still dont belive her lol
Djs huh! lol

Rossy :) :) :)

ausiedeb
24th June 2005, 07:48 AM
Dj's weird.. lol.. "Coty.. calling from... Hawaii.. are you sure????" HELLO.. check out the girls accent you dimwit! :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Coty
24th June 2005, 07:50 AM
graemlins/laff.gif Accent, me, accent? I never knew I had one... graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
24th June 2005, 08:11 AM
awww i missed it,

new i should of got up early :roll:

champane
24th June 2005, 08:15 AM
awwwwwwwwww im gutted the one morning i decide enough is enough and i miss ya sorry hun but after all these long nights and days staying awake just trying to get through has taken its toll :cool: not cool on me the glasses hiding the big bags under my eyes pimp

SO WHAT WAS SAID ETC ETC

graemlins/love.gif

Coty
24th June 2005, 08:24 AM
Thanks everyone! graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

all that was mentioned on air was discussing tickets and he said I should try and get thru to the comp.. but it was mostly that he couldnt believe I was calling from hawaii...

was a blast talking with him..they're right funny guys..u didn't miss much, but me makin an arse of myself..lol...u comin' on MSN Champers? **muah** graemlins/love.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/friends.gif