PDA

View Full Version : Rossy Boy

DANNY_ G
24th June 2005, 05:57 AM
don't mean to be an a'hole, but whats loonie status,how's it reached and good on everybody thats become one,you all probably deserve it.Is stalker higher ? :confused:

Coty
24th June 2005, 06:02 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DANNY_ G:
[b]Is stalker higher ? :D I know this was directed to Colin, but am bored..sorry....

DANNY_ G
24th June 2005, 06:04 AM
seriously wasn't mate just askin :roll:

Coty
24th June 2005, 06:07 AM
seriously wasn't what? I don't think ure being an a'hole....it's all good! just found the stalker part funny and youre not the only one that asks about how to obtain loonie status, every newbie asks, almost every! So keep on posting graemlins/bigwink.gif

DANNY_ G
24th June 2005, 06:09 AM
just wondrin' wot it wos about,I'm 43 and don't need no ego trips now,always been a UB and always will be graemlins/beer.gif

Coty
24th June 2005, 06:13 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DANNY_ G:
[b]just wondrin' wot it wos about,I'm 43 and don't need no ego trips now,always been a UB and always will be :D

DANNY_ G
24th June 2005, 06:17 AM
don't want to get loonie status just seen..loonie and stalker under some names and read some sh*t about it wondered wot it wos about ,nae kiddin' I already know wot kind of UB fan I am :D

Coty
24th June 2005, 06:18 AM
I already know wot kind of UB fan I am :D <hr></blockquote>

yep, i fink that's all that really matters :D :D

Rossy
24th June 2005, 06:21 AM
You need to post 100 crap posts lol
then you wait 100 years for an icon to prove it haha

Rossy :) :) :)

DANNY_ G
24th June 2005, 06:21 AM

Coty
24th June 2005, 06:22 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
You need to post 100 crap posts lol
then you wait 100 years for an icon to prove it haha

Rossy :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>

lmao@crap posts...too true! graemlins/laff.gif a lot of us do it all the time....

DANNY_ G
24th June 2005, 06:29 AM
cheers team, and thanks ,still wont post crap just wondered wot it wos about,hope more from here win tickets for gig, all the best :)