PDA

View Full Version : Hey its Coty

Rossy
24th June 2005, 05:14 AM
LOL i heard ya message hunny

Rossy :) :) :)

Coty
24th June 2005, 05:18 AM
hahaha, i just got off the phone with him! Infact I was just telling him about the UB40 website then he cut my line to do that message on air..lmao...good luck Colin! graemlins/bigwink.gif

DANNY_ G
24th June 2005, 05:20 AM
lol get in there Coty ;)

Coty
24th June 2005, 05:22 AM
he was gonna put me on air, but I screamd NOOO dont' u do that..lol..

Coty
24th June 2005, 05:27 AM
Awe, Colin I am so sorry to hear that, but dont' feel too bad. The DJ before him, I could slap his face (sorry for sounding violent) but the cowbag hung up on me 3 times. Every time Id' get in to request a song, I kid you not, my mind went blank and hed' hang up on me. Thing SOME of them are so full of themselves! Oh well.....I've had my fair share of dissing Colin, it's not only you! **muah** Big graemlins/love.gif Coty xxxxxx

Rossy
24th June 2005, 05:29 AM
Hey hun i had to delete my post i was too hard on the poor Dj i should known am a Dj tooo
Live and Let live lol

Rossy :) :) :)

Coty
24th June 2005, 05:36 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
Hey hun i had to delete my post i was too hard on the poor Dj i should known am a Dj tooo
Live and Let live lol

Rossy :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>

it's ok...i got ya graemlins/bigwink.gif

Coty
24th June 2005, 05:37 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DANNY_ G:
lol get in there Coty ;) <hr></blockquote>

Thanks Danny graemlins/bigwink.gif U TOO!