PDA

View Full Version : Astro & 'Bling Bling'

normansfan
23rd June 2005, 07:24 PM
My package from the UK arrived yesterday. I was so happy that I got not only UB40's new cd but the dvd as well!
I must say, that Astro is awesome (as always) in the song 'Bling Bling'. The title of the song just makes me laugh (it is a cool title) and Astro sounds amazing along with the rest of the group!
By the way.....Astro if you are reading this, have a great Birthday on Friday! Big Love, Alisha :)

Jolene
23rd June 2005, 10:13 PM
Glad your cd arrived!! Before I heard the song Bling Bling and had just seen the title I was thinking, oh man, I wonder if I'm gonna like that song. :D

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Seahorse
23rd June 2005, 10:17 PM
Glad your parcel arrived :)
Love Bling Bling, makes me want to boogie all over the place. It's so catchy graemlins/bouncered.gif

bAsS bOi 808
26th June 2005, 12:54 AM
yeah dude! bling bling is so cool! i cant stop listening to that.

~Aaron

Clubreggae
26th June 2005, 12:57 AM
Wonder if Astro will do Bling Bling at the U.K. gigs, along with Rat in mi kitchen what a fab crowd mover. :) :D

robs mrs fix it
26th June 2005, 01:02 AM
HI YES BLING BLING IS A GOOD TRACK ASTRO ALWAYS BEEN GOOD DOING IS RAP I LIKE WHEN HE DO RED RED WINE HE,S GOOD. graemlins/beer.gif ,,LINDA,,

Chicago UB Fan
26th June 2005, 05:29 AM
Gotta admit "Bling Bling" has made regular play here in our house. My 1-year old son dances away to it when he hears it (so cute!).

My 4-year old daughter dances to "Reasons", and yesterday started singing along to it.

This evening, my husband informed me that he's been singing "Reasons" while at work today.

:D :D Got 'em all listening to UB now!!! :D :D