PDA

View Full Version : bt.....what

jahnus
23rd June 2005, 06:54 PM
kind of dogs do you have then? mine left planet earth so 3 years ago and still mis her very much i had a american steffordshire teriér really cool dog ......and am still in doubt to get another(it was a painfull goodbye)

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

janice
23rd June 2005, 07:02 PM
ive got a boxer whom i love very much had him 9 years if anything ever happiend to him id swear id never get another graemlins/beer.gif

lorrafan
23rd June 2005, 09:42 PM
We had a boxer that unfortunately got hit by a car and died three years ago. The house felt so empty and quiet without him we went out a month later a bought another boxer. He is now just over 3 years old and we all love him to bits. He will never replace our 1st but he does give us some comfort.

Rossy
23rd June 2005, 09:51 PM
two staffies (kali & sadie)

robs mrs fix it
23rd June 2005, 11:57 PM
I HAVE A PURE WHITE BOXER SHE,S 5YRS OLD WATER BABY I CALL HER AS SHE LOVES BEING IN WATER.BUT SHE,S CALLED MISTY AND SHE,S DAFT AS A BRUSH VERY PLAYFUL :) I ALSO HAVE TO AFICAN GREY PARROTS WELL THEY SWEAR LIKE TROOPERS :D ,LINDA,,

paula1
24th June 2005, 08:41 AM
ive got a collie and a german shepherd pup thats
huge and very cheeky,and i had a king charles that died last aug and broke our hearts,but life
goes on the pup keeps us busy,soul rebel and jaye
have moved round the corner from me and they have
got my german shepherds sister tyler.
big love
paula

UB40IB32
24th June 2005, 08:45 AM
I had a collie, Shadow, but he died 5 years ago it was a very sad goodbye I still didn't get a new dog

Helena
24th June 2005, 09:07 AM
i got a german shepherd called jess. and she's a pain in the arse lol

Mick_f
24th June 2005, 09:09 AM
ive got a dappy german shepherd

Just Bianca
24th June 2005, 11:25 AM
I've got a Black Labrador called Bugsy (from Bugs Bunny) our sweetest friend in the world :D

xxxbianca

Rasta Roy
24th June 2005, 12:17 PM
We have two dogs. One is a Collie, the other is a Pomeranian. It is soooo funny to watch them play. :D