PDA

View Full Version : IT WASNT ME!!

wildcat
23rd June 2005, 05:34 PM
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR MESSAGES OF CONGRATULATIONS TELLING ME I HAD WON TICKETS..... BUT IT WASNT ME THAT WON :(

APPARENTLY I SOUNDED LIKE THE 'TANYA' WHO WAS ON THE RADIO EARLIER - NOPE IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE....

MY HEART NEARLY STOPPED WHEN I GOT THE TEXT MESSAGES FROM FRIENDS, I RAN AROUND THE OFFICE SHOUTING YES YES YES, ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS WRONG..... CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY.

I WILL NOT BE BEATEN. I WILL REMAIN POSITIVE. THOUGH I AM STILL SHAKING

THE NON-WINNING-TANYA

*Cookie*
23rd June 2005, 05:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by wildcat:
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR MESSAGES OF CONGRATULATIONS TELLING ME I HAD WON TICKETS..... BUT IT WASNT ME THAT WON :(

APPARENTLY I SOUNDED LIKE THE 'TANYA' WHO WAS ON THE RADIO EARLIER - NOPE IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE....

MY HEART NEARLY STOPPED WHEN I GOT THE TEXT MESSAGES FROM FRIENDS, I RAN AROUND THE OFFICE SHOUTING YES YES YES, ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS WRONG..... CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY.

I WILL NOT BE BEATEN. I WILL REMAIN POSITIVE. THOUGH I AM STILL SHAKING

THE NON-WINNING-TANYA<hr></blockquote>

:( :( :(

lorrafan
23rd June 2005, 09:45 PM
Sorry I was one of those that thought it was you. Never mind you can keep my congratulations for when you do win. Hopefully i'll win aswell. graemlins/beer.gif

monie
23rd June 2005, 10:06 PM
The girl just sounded like you!

Lou.B
23rd June 2005, 10:07 PM
Awww sorry it wasn't you :(