PDA

View Full Version : CAPITAL GOLD BIRMINGHAM - HELP FOR YOU GUYS MAYBE??

Maybe Tomorrow
23rd June 2005, 04:09 PM
I don't know if this is going to work for any of you guys who don't live in the Birmingham area, but if you can listen on your PC's, go on to Capital's Website, click on the shows bit and choose Tom Ross...you should then be able to listen live (I think) and you can hear when they do the comp.....worth a try, I managed to get through ok this morning...not sure of the listen live bit is for the regional shows or not, but try!!
He is on Breakfast show, I listened from 7 - 10, so give it a whirl!
GO LOONIES, I'M SURE WE'LL GET MORE OF YOU THERE!!!!
GOOD LUCK.
Karen
xx
graemlins/love.gif

*Cookie*
23rd June 2005, 04:14 PM
thats how ive been listening all week, via the internet :D

Helena
23rd June 2005, 04:15 PM
Tom Ross is on till 10:00 but after that the shows one capital gold birmingham are exactly the same as the main capital gold one. Prety sure that the only way you can listen to his show is if you are in birmingham area and can pick up a frequency from a normal radio.

[ 23 June 2005: Message edited by: Helena ]</p>

Maybe Tomorrow
23rd June 2005, 04:17 PM
The Breakfast show one seems to be different to the daytime one - you ring the Birmingham Studio rather than the 0845 number which seems to be the national one.
Didn't know if it would help your chances.
xxx
Thanks for that Helena, wasn't sure if it was possible or not....worth the thought tho for other loonies. Its a nightmare trying to get through to the 0845 number isn't it.
x

[ 23 June 2005: Message edited by: Maybe Tomorrow ]</p>