PDA

View Full Version : I wish Capitol Gold


Rossy
23rd June 2005, 01:46 PM
Would STOP GOING ON ABOUT THE BLOODY WEATHER

Its been raining here in Loch Lomond !!

ubs4me
23rd June 2005, 01:51 PM
Never mind Rossy the sun might come out later i will pray for you lol

-----------------------

Big luv
kerry :)

Mick_f
23rd June 2005, 02:39 PM
Could do with some rain its 82 here at the minute we forcast thunder tom though yipeeeee graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
23rd June 2005, 02:45 PM
awwww... poor loonies! do you want our cold weather??

send Rossy Boy his sunshine if you dont want it down your way :D graemlins/laff.gif

ubs4me
23rd June 2005, 02:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
[b]Could do with some rain its 82 here at the minute we forcast thunder tom though yipeeeee :)

*Cookie*
23rd June 2005, 04:06 PM
ha just finished work, was 108 in my sweaty horrible kitchen, the dj on our local station, kept sayin yep its lovely hot and sunny today hope your all enjoying it!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mick_f
23rd June 2005, 04:20 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
ha just finished work, was 108 in my sweaty horrible kitchen, the dj on our local station, kept sayin yep its lovely hot and sunny today hope your all enjoying it!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: <hr></blockquote>

Stuff working in a kitchen in this heat it just about killed me walking down my local shop and back graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
23rd June 2005, 04:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
[b]

Stuff working in a kitchen in this heat it just about killed me walking down my local shop and back :mad:

Helena
23rd June 2005, 04:33 PM
wow where do you work? I've never found anywhere that does a roast dinner during the week. I'll have to pay you a visit. but please don't get annoyed with me if i order a roast dinner graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Mick_f
23rd June 2005, 04:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:


done 14 medium rare steaks 12 roast dinners amongst a load of other crap

what kinda freaks wanna eat roast dinner in this heat
:mad: <hr></blockquote>

Geeze i find it hard to eat at all in this weather

bt/ub40
23rd June 2005, 06:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ubs4me:


I hope we dont get thunder here my dog hates it she goes into overdrive panting and shaking i will have to get her tablets ready bless her little cotton socks staffies are ment to be hard not mine she's a softie

-----------------------

Big luv
kerry :) <hr></blockquote>

my two staffies (kali & sadie) are exactly the same,they go mental,hiding in the furthest corners of Travers Towers...and when the farmers shot guns go off..forget about it..takes an hour to get them out from under the stairs.
BT

:roll:

jahnus
23rd June 2005, 06:47 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
[b]

done 14 medium rare steaks 12 roast dinners amongst a load of other crap

what kinda freaks wanna eat roast dinner in this heat
:roll: sounds yummie


greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

*Cookie*
23rd June 2005, 06:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
wow where do you work? I've never found anywhere that does a roast dinner during the week. I'll have to pay you a visit. but please don't get annoyed with me if i order a roast dinner graemlins/bouncegrey.gif <hr></blockquote>

i never get annoyed with people ordering food its what pays my wages!!!!
n your welcome anytime,
i just get hot, n bothered lol

*Cookie*
23rd June 2005, 06:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jahnus:
[b]

uhm.....is the kitchen still open :D

ubs4me
23rd June 2005, 07:26 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
[b]

my two staffies (kali & sadie) are exactly the same,they go mental,hiding in the furthest corners of Travers Towers...and when the farmers shot guns go off..forget about it..takes an hour to get them out from under the stairs.
BT

:)