PDA

View Full Version : BT AVFC

djbydave
23rd June 2005, 11:32 AM
mornin BT, just wondering if you get chance to go to many villa games any more?
i got a season ticket in the Holte end lower.

Reza
23rd June 2005, 11:51 AM
I'm sure brian will respond.....but i'll have you know....he wont be going with me to anymore games....
In 38 years...i had never seen Villa lose at Villa Park...not even once..and i've seen over 300 games there....
That was until i took Brian to watch us play Man Utd last December...we lost 1-0.....!!

:)

ps. teasing Brian....ure welcome any time

One a Penny
23rd June 2005, 01:18 PM
Villa !!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!! Relegation for you lot this season !!!

Skirge, The Chef
23rd June 2005, 01:25 PM
I have to say I think The Villa will get top 6 finish this season where as I can see Mr Bruce destroying the Blues this season, he cannot even nail down a player that cannot get a club. Mor Bowyer LOL I am sure we dont want him and Nor does anyone esle Mr Bruce does but cannot get him.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

[ 23 June 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

Helena
23rd June 2005, 01:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by One a Penny:
Villa !!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!! Relegation for you lot this season !!!<hr></blockquote>

:roll:

djbydave
23rd June 2005, 03:58 PM
hey reza, if you take him down again let me know, could have a beer before the game somewhere maybe? when u next over mate?

jamesthomas24
23rd June 2005, 06:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mi kitchen:
mornin BT, just wondering if you get chance to go to many villa games any more?
i got a season ticket in the Holte end lower.<hr></blockquote>

i love the villa too,hopefully it be a good season,we need to get in europe,havent been villa park for a couple of years now,i enjoy going the away games,

djbydave
24th June 2005, 08:57 AM
i go to all home games and most away, could start a UB travel Club??

One a Penny
24th June 2005, 09:56 AM
You lot are welcome to the JJB april 17 th .Pint and a pie ??? ;)

djbydave
24th June 2005, 11:23 AM
ill be there mate, email me on davebytheway1@hotmail.com nearer the date and def sort out a few beers. that goes for anyone on here too who follows footy...

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 11:32 AM
graemlins/bounceblue.gif B graemlins/bouncegrey.gif C graemlins/bounceblue.gif F graemlins/bouncegrey.gif C graemlins/bounceblue.gif

SHIT graemlins/bounceblue.gif ON graemlins/bouncegrey.gif THE graemlins/bounceblue.gif VILLA

[ 24 June 2005: Message edited by: Sean Lutwyche ]</p>

UBLutwyche
24th June 2005, 11:33 AM
:D

One a Penny
24th June 2005, 11:34 AM
Don't get me started on that Bruce !!! he has tried to sign half of the wigan team ...The latest one Jimmy Bullard !!! Glad to see all his bids have been fruitless ............traitor !!!

Reza
24th June 2005, 12:07 PM
Now Sean...why does that not surprise me in the least? So typical of a Bluenose git!

elaine2005
24th June 2005, 12:14 PM
very childish too. :roll:

djbydave
24th June 2005, 12:37 PM
nice one typical of the low life from the sty!!!

One a Penny
24th June 2005, 12:48 PM
Hey Sean , didn't know you supported bristol City FC........... graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

jadloz
24th June 2005, 05:07 PM
I don't know about BT going to the vile matches but I saw Astro with us travelling bluenoses at the vile last season oh what a game graemlins/beer.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

djbydave
27th June 2005, 08:55 AM
wait till this year mate, no points at all for ya i think!! graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

jadloz
27th June 2005, 06:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mi kitchen:
wait till this year mate, no points at all for ya i think!! graemlins/bouncepurple.gif <hr></blockquote>

Well you Vile fans have been saying that for the past 3 seasons now so we will wait & see graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

jamesthomas24
27th June 2005, 07:45 PM
i go to all home games and most away, could start a UB travel Club??<hr></blockquote>

thats a good idea

djbydave
30th June 2005, 09:55 AM
anyone interested in the travel club just post on here...
and jadloz....yeah mate, we WILL see this year
REMEMBER....form is temporary...CLASS IS PERMANENT!!!!!!