PDA

View Full Version : Some hints to help you win

samantha M
23rd June 2005, 07:09 AM
1.Use a mobile
2.Listen for 13 hours a day

When you get through, i did 4 times before i won, try to get into a conversation with the person that answers

I think each person is asigned a line....but i think a bit of favouritism goes on
Both times i ended up on the air i had had long conversations about how "great" capital gold was, how i've alway listened and how i'm enjoying the competition too.

Could just be luck of course but!!!!!!!

champane
23rd June 2005, 07:17 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by samantha M:
1.Use a mobile
2.Listen for 13 hours a day

When you get through, i did 4 times before i won, try to get into a conversation with the person that answers

I think each person is asigned a line....but i think a bit of favouritism goes on
Both times i ended up on the air i had had long conversations about how "great" capital gold was, how i've alway listened and how i'm enjoying the competition too.

Could just be luck of course but!!!!!!!<hr></blockquote>

thanks for the tips will defo try these out but as for favouritism sorry you are wrong i know shall we say "personally" one person to answer the phone and give you a line number then DJ in a different sound proof room picks a line at night time it is different as the DJ himself prob answers the phone but then you know if you have won then :D
CHUFFED FOR YOU

graemlins/love.gif

ausiedeb
23rd June 2005, 07:25 AM
Thanks for tips.. but I think it's just pure "luck" getting through! ;) you never know.. might be lucky! graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

paula1
23rd June 2005, 08:00 AM
good on you sam im so pleased for u,its true wot they say god loves a tryer.
big love
paula
yee ha 1 loonie going :D graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif