PDA

View Full Version : Totally Blown Away!!!!!!!!!!

Seahorse
23rd June 2005, 12:14 AM
Speechless..............

Once again the boys have come up trumps. :D

Thanks BT and the boys. Goose bumps all over the place today :eek:

I'm having a great time here graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

FANTASTIC graemlins/beer.gif

kate13
23rd June 2005, 01:05 AM
gail your blown away :)

kath xxx

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd June 2005, 01:06 AM
Gail, I hope you and your goosebumps enjoy the rest of your day listening to the new CD!!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Seahorse
23rd June 2005, 01:34 AM
Kath, I'm still totally blown away. graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Can't decide which tracks I like, Bling Bling, and Reasons are so catchy, then again I love the one's with 'certain' messages.
I wonder how long I'll get away with blasting over here before some one realises what they are about. My sentiments exactly.

Just love it graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

ausiedeb
23rd June 2005, 02:15 AM
G'day Gail.. pleased to hear you've got your album at long last! :D

graemlins/friends.gif

Jolene
23rd June 2005, 10:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seahorse:
I wonder how long I'll get away with blasting over here before some one realises what they are about.<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif I was wondering that too. While I totally agree with all that this album is saying I know theres alot that wont agree. I wonder how long it will take for the secret service to show up at my door graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

kate13
24th June 2005, 12:28 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>I wonder how long I'll get away with blasting over here before some one realises what they are about. My sentiments exactly. <hr></blockquote>

lol gail and jolene i've just got what your talkin about ;) graemlins/laff.gif

chiefminger
24th June 2005, 01:36 AM
Aye the new album is quality. my fave probs has to be after tonight

Jolene
24th June 2005, 04:04 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kath:
[b]

lol gail and jolene i've just got what your talkin about ;) ;)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene