PDA

View Full Version : GOT IT!!!!!!!!

Jolene
22nd June 2005, 11:38 PM
My mailman made me a happy woman yesterday......get your minds outta the gutter, its not what you're thinking. He delivered who you fighting for!!! YAY!!! I LOVE every song on this album. I can't believe how wonderful the boys are sounding. This is the DEFINITION of GREAT music, seriously someone call webster and get it put in the dictionary. A pic of the cd next to GREAT MUSIC. I'm so excited I can't even put into words how brilliant it is. GREAT work boys!!! :D graemlins/bouncered.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

jay
22nd June 2005, 11:44 PM
Am happy for you!!!! I think I have another week to wait since I stayed with CDwow. Think it shipped yesterday. Now you get to work on how to play the DVD. One good thing about being last to get my copy - all the bugs will be worked out and I shouldn't have too many problems getting mine to work! :roll:

Enjoy it and don't wear it out too soon.....

j.

Jolene
22nd June 2005, 11:47 PM
Hiya Jay :) Actually I didnt have a problem playing the dvd at all. So you might not have to do anything.

I was just thinking....isnt it a good thing that we dont listen to cassettes anymore, it would be worn out within a week the way I'm going' :D

Seahorse
22nd June 2005, 11:49 PM
Phew about time n all :D
Mine came today. graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif
I wonder what we'll both be doing tonight graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Jolene
23rd June 2005, 12:20 AM
Gail...wonder what we'll be doin' tomorrow, and the next day....and the next....and the next ;)

kate13
23rd June 2005, 01:12 AM
jolene i'm glad you've got it atlast :)

kath xxx

Seahorse
23rd June 2005, 01:16 AM
I'm having a great time here. Goose bumps as I type :D It's only a CD and DVD nothing special :D

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd June 2005, 01:28 AM
I'm glad it's finally arrived Jolene!

I hope you didn't smother your mailman in too many :D

Chicago UB Fan
23rd June 2005, 03:01 AM
:D :D :D
Yip yip yip yahoo!!!!!!!! Glad to know you both finally got your CD's / DVD's!!
:D :D :D

I fully plan on sticking the DVD back on in a few minutes when we take the kids up to bed.

~Leah