PDA

View Full Version : giving a shout out

Doctah
22nd June 2005, 08:45 PM
Sheesh! A girl leaves for a little while and ya go and switch it all up on her! *grinz* Love the new layout. Still keeping an eye on that tour schedule for dates in the USA - it sucks being on this side of the pond! *pout*

Big love -
Doctah graemlins/beer.gif

Chicago UB Fan
22nd June 2005, 08:49 PM
Rumor has it October. At least... based upon posts a few weeks ago...

*Cookie*
22nd June 2005, 09:00 PM
hey doc long time no hear, hows you hun?

Doctah
22nd June 2005, 09:03 PM
Hiyas Cookie! Overall doing well, still taking care of the animals, trying to find time to make music (or even listen to it!!!), same old thing. How's you?

Doctah graemlins/smokin.gif

Coty
22nd June 2005, 09:12 PM
Hiya Doc!
Welcome back xxx it's sure been a while since we've seen you around...yeah, here's hoping to October..maybe a lil' later for Hawaii :D Hope all is well with you and yours...stick around, will ya! Big Love, Coty xxx

*Cookie*
22nd June 2005, 09:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Doctah:
Hiyas Cookie! Overall doing well, still taking care of the animals, trying to find time to make music (or even listen to it!!!), same old thing. How's you?

Doctah graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

im good thanx enjoying my summer break from uni!!

great to see an old jams face graemlins/beer.gif

Doctah
23rd June 2005, 01:48 AM
Cheers, Coty! Good to see an old friend too! Here's waiting til October - hoping there's lots o' shows east coast so I can get my fill...it's way too long between visits!

Doctah graemlins/smokin.gif