PDA

View Full Version : fetch the water bucket UB40 is ON FIRE!

Tandycat
22nd June 2005, 05:58 PM
Just saw the VH1 interview (thanks to Rossy)and...WOW!!!
It's a rare treat for we Americans to see a UB interview... and this one was rich with music and filled with humour and nostalgia.... it was GREAT.
Listening to Robin say that the band had strayed a little from their true sound (referring to the last two albums) but had came back to it with a renewed vitality... that, in itself, was music to my ears.
It was wonderful listening to the music clips and the excitement in their voices as they realize their best is not behind them. This new album has ignited an old flame in their hearts that seemed to be burning slowly and at a distance... They seem so hopeful now and full of excitement.... and justifiably so!... just BRILLIANT!

Mick_f
22nd June 2005, 06:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tandycat:
Just saw the VH1 interview (thanks to Rossy)and...WOW!!!
It's a rare treat for we Americans to see a UB interview... and this one was rich with music and filled with humour and nostalgia.... it was GREAT.
Listening to Robin say that the band had strayed a little from their true sound (referring to the last two albums) but had came back to it with a renewed vitality... that, in itself, was music to my ears.
It was wonderful listening to the music clips and the excitement in their voices as they realize their best is not behind them. This new album has ignited an old flame in their hearts that seemed to be burning slowly and at a distance... They seem so hopeful now and full of excitement.... and justifiably so!... just BRILLIANT!<hr></blockquote>
I think its great they can see where they was going and realised they wasnt being true to themselves thats what makes ub40 what they are today simply the best
graemlins/beer.gif

caja
22nd June 2005, 07:15 PM
tandy... tandy... tandy... ya cat(wink) were ya been at ya ermmmmmmm cat?
hope ya ok xxxxxxxxxxx
love
chris & andi xxx graemlins/love.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/love.gif

ogm
22nd June 2005, 10:10 PM
well cant believe tandy cat is about she must post more than me now

:) :) :) :)

Jolene
22nd June 2005, 10:40 PM
Couldnt agree more Tandy!!! :D

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Nicola R
22nd June 2005, 11:23 PM
HIYA Tandy.....
how excited they were..... :D ...what poetry in motion......nice to see you post again
graemlins/friends.gif

Coty
22nd June 2005, 11:28 PM
oi Tandy..wb hun..been a while since we've seen you around this 'ere place! Like I told Doc...stick around! Nice to see some old, but young faces around...hope all's well..speak soon....? take care..big love, Coty xxx

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd June 2005, 03:44 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tandycat:
They seem so hopeful now and full of excitement.... and justifiably so!... just BRILLIANT!<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

Just Bianca
23rd June 2005, 06:58 AM
It was absolutly a great intervieuw!! :D

xxxbianca graemlins/kiss.gif