PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think should get tickets...

al.b
22nd June 2005, 04:46 PM
I reckon shabba as she is and i quote

'Earls biggest fan'

mind you finding the place may be a problem....

elaine2005
22nd June 2005, 04:48 PM
in truth i think you all should. But thats not possible is it ... so all you can do is say MAY THE BEST MAN/WOMAN win.

graemlins/beer.gif

laterz peeps x

jahnus
22nd June 2005, 05:14 PM
me.......just plain simple me.......nothing wrong with me ........not bad if someone else wins but reither me ......me me me me me me me me :D

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

ub horse shoe
22nd June 2005, 05:24 PM
Good luck to me, you and every-one who has entered... sad bit is only so many are going to be luc ky ... wish i could win the lottery jackpot but it aint not easy

Respect

UB40 FILES
22nd June 2005, 05:58 PM
I think Rossys should be there

couse he give us a lot of things :D :D :D :D

Skirge, The Chef
22nd June 2005, 06:06 PM
Those that win the tickets are those that deserve them! NO ONE person derserves them more than another.. graemlins/smokin.gif

BRUMMY UB
22nd June 2005, 06:23 PM
ME,ME,ME, GIVE ME A TICKET OR ELSE YA GET MORE CRAP JOKES graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Lou.B
22nd June 2005, 06:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BRUMMY UB:
[b]ME,ME,ME, GIVE ME A TICKET OR ELSE YA GET MORE CRAP JOKES :p

NEPCHOON ROSE
22nd June 2005, 06:29 PM
topsy the chimp who turned 40 today, currently resding at drayton manor park :D

Nicola R
22nd June 2005, 06:31 PM
I think they ought to cancel... :D

Mick_f
22nd June 2005, 06:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jahnus:
me.......just plain simple me.......nothing wrong with me ........not bad if someone else wins but reither me ......me me me me me me me me :D

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif <hr></blockquote>

Ok who is this Me?? have they been posting long lol graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd June 2005, 12:23 AM
As long as it is someone deserving, I congratulate them!

On the other hand, if it is someone who is only entering to win and make money off the sale of the tickets, may the fleas of 1000 camels infest their a**holes!

:D

dutchy
23rd June 2005, 12:46 AM
WHO CARES WHO WIN IT, all the board peeps deserve it so i don't care who wins it. so goodluck to all of you.

graemlins/beer.gif dutchy

Jolene
23rd June 2005, 12:47 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:

On the other hand, if it is someone who is only entering to win and make money off the sale of the tickets, may the fleas of 1000 camels infest their a**holes!

:D <hr></blockquote>

:eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

kate13
23rd June 2005, 01:01 AM
whoever wins them wins them :)

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> topsy the chimp who turned 40 today, currently resding at drayton manor park <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

kath xxx

Shabba67
23rd June 2005, 09:19 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by al.b:
I reckon shabba as she is and i quote

'Earls biggest fan'

mind you finding the place may be a problem....<hr></blockquote>

LMFAO ;)

Yer right though, i'd have trouble gettin there, I seem to have a habit of a) getting lost and b) giving taxi drivers wrong directions and c) being 4kin demented in general!!!

Luv
Shabs
xxxxxx

lorrafan
23rd June 2005, 09:23 AM
Anyone who loves UB40 deserves to go. I would love it to be me of course and my husband would be the happiest man alive if I won us some tickets but whoever wins have a great time it will be an expereince never to forget. graemlins/beer.gif