PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Fever!!

Rossy
22nd June 2005, 03:01 PM
Yes ok i think i have it..
am sorry if i am out of order with folks feelings i dont mean it..But i feel like Charlie in Willy wonkers..yeah i spelt it right lol chocolate shop
Ive been up nearly 3 days now trying to hard i am i better let the kids watch some telly and chill down

Rossy :) :)

Mick_f
22nd June 2005, 03:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
Yes ok i think i have it..
am sorry if i am out of order with folks feelings i dont mean it..But i feel like Charlie in Willy wonkers..yeah i spelt it right lol chocolate shop
Ive been up nearly 3 days now trying to hard i am i better let the kids watch some telly and chill down

Rossy :) :) <hr></blockquote>

Hmmmm ok this isnt rossy's post lol :D

Mick_f
22nd June 2005, 03:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:

Hmmmm ok this isnt rossy's post lol :D <hr></blockquote>

wtf is going on im taken to a post that isnt rossy's i reply to that post and find its on the correct post anyhow?????? is itthe bb or the sun affecting me lol

Rossy
22nd June 2005, 03:07 PM
You got Ticket fever too mate LOL :) :) :)

Lou.B
22nd June 2005, 03:07 PM
I have it too Rossy, been up since 8 yesterday morning, not been to bed as done a night shift last night.Still up now with fone in my hand, not letting anyone else use it and they've gone out and left me to it :eek: graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Mick_f
22nd June 2005, 03:13 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
You got Ticket fever too mate LOL :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>

ive entered via email m8 got no chance on phone plus entered the bb one too i cant go myself but if i can win it secures tickets for a loonie who can its just deciding then how i allocate the tickets without p people off lol :D graemlins/beer.gif

Twinkle
22nd June 2005, 03:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:

wtf is going on im taken to a post that isnt rossy's i reply to that post and find its on the correct post anyhow?????? is itthe bb or the sun affecting me lol<hr></blockquote>

lmao....did u get gaynors post mick?

I did graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Mick_f
22nd June 2005, 03:15 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Twinkle:

lmao....did u get gaynors post mick?

I did graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

LMAO yes i got gaynors post graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

paula1
22nd June 2005, 03:15 PM
i got it and its not nice,im scary at this min my
poor man is keeping out of my way. :D

Nicola R
22nd June 2005, 04:38 PM
Know what you mean Charlie...Rossy :)

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!! ;)

Burden of shame
22nd June 2005, 04:40 PM
Get yerself a bottle o whiskey Rossy thats my plan!

*Cookie*
22nd June 2005, 04:42 PM
:)

al.b
22nd June 2005, 04:42 PM
can i have 2 please......pretty please.....down on knees please....stamping feet in temper please...crying please....screaming please...bribery please.....god anything please

elaine2005
22nd June 2005, 04:45 PM
I entered the email one.
If i win rossy , which i very much doubt.

THEY ARE YOURS! ... You have my word :p

ps : LET YOUR KIDS WATCH CBBBC 4 heavens sake. graemlins/laff.gif

Rossy
22nd June 2005, 04:48 PM
LOL OMG thats Brilliant Elaine your a star for sure

And Yep Coockie ya right the Fest is the best Event of the year by far.

Rossy :) :) :)

P.s oh the kids have gave up they have the dvd on upstairs lol they are watching Friday lol just like me

elaine2005
22nd June 2005, 04:52 PM
here is the link to page http://www.capitalgold.com/els/elsContestTriviaList.asp?REAL=1 &CORRECT=1&SCORE=100&ACCEPT=100&RESULT=5&TID=2052& (http://www.capitalgold.com/els/elsContestTriviaList.asp?REAL=1&CORRECT=1&SCORE=100&ACCEPT=100&RESULT=5&TID=2052&)

to prove i did enter. signed up n everything. lmao ;) graemlins/beer.gif SCREEN GRAB LOL (http://img281.echo.cx/img281/3568/tkt9ay.jpg)

[ 22 June 2005: Message edited by: *elaine* ]</p>

Rossy
22nd June 2005, 10:59 PM
Yeah Elaine i feel a little silly too now the fever has cooled down
but your gesture is the best ive already told Anto if i get a pair am taking him.

Mick_f
22nd June 2005, 11:07 PM
Rossy & elaine hi you both said what you thought cool nothing wrong with that its what keeps this place intresting after all is that not what the board is all about sharing our views at least at the end of the day we all just get on with it and have a laugh. graemlins/beer.gif

kate13
22nd June 2005, 11:42 PM
rossy why you take your post off :)
thats 50 peeps and whoever ment to be there :)
good luck toooo all
rossy

Rossy
22nd June 2005, 11:44 PM
Well think i made it clear here i had Ticket Fever LOL sorry for any confussion

champane
23rd June 2005, 05:54 AM
Well think i made it clear here i had Ticket Fever LOL sorry for any confussion

Rossy :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>

ahhhhh at least i now know what was wrong with you rossy to be honest started to get a bit
:confused: with it all as it started to look like you think only us londoners would be getting through and winning the tickets and it upset me as i live in london and didnt want to be the only london loonie to win from here (if i won)started to wonder should i even bother to try but hey i will keep trying and trying and if i do win ill be a very very happy LONDON ub40loonie

BTW everyone remember you might of already won via the stations comp they just have not announced the winners yet (mind you the waiting is horrible i want to know now lol)so keep fingers crossed i know i am

graemlins/love.gif