PDA

View Full Version : They won't give me my album!!

ausiedeb
22nd June 2005, 10:25 AM
Apparently.. WYFF official release date here in Australia (according to Sanity) was 19th June.. I pre-ordered mine 3 weeks ago.. went into the shop today.. it's arrived.. but its still in the boxes to be unpacked!!! The lazy bugga's wouldnt take the time to find it for me! so I have to go back on Friday (yes Friday) to receive it! :D What a star!

not happy with Sanity!! :roll:

Mick_f
22nd June 2005, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
[b]Apparently.. WYFF official release date here in Australia (according to Sanity) was 19th June.. I pre-ordered mine 3 weeks ago.. went into the shop today.. it's arrived.. but its still in the boxes to be unpacked!!! The lazy bugga's wouldnt take the time to find it for me! so I have to go back on Friday (yes Friday) to receive it! :D What a star!

not happy with Sanity!! :D

*Cookie*
22nd June 2005, 10:29 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:

Omg deb i wouldnt have left that store til id got it lol :D <hr></blockquote>

same here!!
id of sat on the floor and said i aint going till you get it

lazy sods!!!

ausiedeb
22nd June 2005, 10:30 AM
Well Mick.. to tell you the truth.. I had my daughter with me.. and I really didn't want to embarass her! I stamped my foot a few times and had a go at him... but he didnt give a hoot! I tried!.. but he just didnt want to know :mad:

Mick_f
22nd June 2005, 10:32 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
[b]Well Mick.. to tell you the truth.. I had my daughter with me.. and I really didn't want to embarass her! I stamped my foot a few times and had a go at him... but he didnt give a hoot! I tried!.. but he just didnt want to know :o enough at you dancing the other night graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
22nd June 2005, 10:38 AM
oh haha Micky Muck! You know those tickets I am going to win to the UB40 gig.. well I WAS going to give them to you! :D Tough titty! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Skirge, The Chef
22nd June 2005, 10:40 AM
Make an official complaint, I would not stasnd for it. The releeased ate ting is nutts, I say a US release date as June 22nd but its not out in states yet..

RIAZ
22nd June 2005, 10:47 AM
Apparently.. WYFF official release date here in Australia (according to Sanity) was 19th June.. I pre-ordered mine 3 weeks ago.. went into the shop today.. it's arrived.. but its still in the boxes to be unpacked!!! The lazy bugga's wouldnt take the time to find it for me! so I have to go back on Friday (yes Friday) to receive it! :D What a star!

not happy with Sanity!! :roll: <hr></blockquote>

hi im really pissed here in s africa too...they dont the hell know what's happening....i thought the relese dates were synonomous to those in europe..anyway lemme know when u get yours...

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd June 2005, 11:48 AM
Keep your sanity Deb!

What a pack of a**holes to not unpack it!
I hope you gave them a piece of your mind!

[ 22 June 2005: Message edited by: MAYBETOMORROW ]</p>

Chicago UB Fan
22nd June 2005, 02:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
I say a US release date as June 22nd but its not out in states yet..<hr></blockquote>

Nope... not until August 2nd / 3rd.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

ausiedeb
24th June 2005, 08:59 AM
AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!! UPDATE: can you believe this c**p?!!

went into collect my album today.. so excited .. just couldn't wait to get my hands on it!.. went into store... the shop assistant said.. nope not here!... (theres boxes still unpacked behind the counter).. its suppose to be in the shop.. as promised.. NOPE! I went right off at them :mad: not a care in the world.. sorry but we cant find it.. maybe next week...what utter nonsense,as it was on their computer as delivered! going to report them to head office on Monday.. just not happy with their attitude .. Ive now ordered it from Virgin (my friend pre-ordered for me anyway) and as soon as I hear back from Sanity.. I will cancel and get my money back! never going to buy anything from there again! they've just lost a customer!
now I have to wait..again!............. :mad:

ubs4me
24th June 2005, 09:08 AM
Good on ya Debs i'm glad you gave them what for what a bunch of w***ers i hope you get it soon good luck

----------------------------
Big luv
kerry :)

paula1
24th June 2005, 09:15 AM
my god this is terriable for u,nothing worse
when u cant get your hands on the album.
big love
paula :mad:

Carlene Lydia
24th June 2005, 09:59 AM
That's just crap Deb, good on ya for telling them off...... I think Sanity are starting to lose the plot a bit lately, first they say they aint gonna have it for release, then mysteriously it shows up on their website for pre-order, now their stuffing you around!!! I'd be cancelling the order with them deb, or when you get it, they should be giving you some sort of refund for wasting your time!

sandyub404
24th June 2005, 02:06 PM
ORDERED MINE THROUGH SANITY AS WELL DEBS,AND STILL WAITING. :mad: :mad: :mad:

MAYBETOMORROW
25th June 2005, 03:36 PM
I ordered mine from Sanity, and I have received an e-mail on Friday saying it has been sent, should be here within 3-4 days :)

stubby
25th June 2005, 03:46 PM
I've just recieved an email saying mine will be 3 or 4 days to, can't wait! graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif