PDA

View Full Version : so close yet so far

samantha M
22nd June 2005, 08:45 AM
Believe me your better off not getting through at all than to contact capital gold

twice yesterday i made it through
1. asked me 5 questions about b/ham....if it had been about UB i would of stood a chance
How the hell did i know birds custard was made in B/ham!!
Got 3/5 right...no tickets

2.On the line 49 got through on line 3 and...43

oh well maybe tomorrow

lorrafan
22nd June 2005, 08:48 AM
I was listening to that and thought it was so unfair. It's hard enough trying to get through without stupid questions like that. You should be given a ticket just for getting through!! Sorry mate but do keep trying. graemlins/friends.gif

monie
22nd June 2005, 08:51 AM
They ask questions????? :(

Sarah.K
22nd June 2005, 08:54 AM
I heard you yesterday Sam and I was shouting the answers out to you lol couldnt help myself....keep trying you never know! :)

Mick_f
22nd June 2005, 09:14 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by samantha M:
Believe me your better off not getting through at all than to contact capital gold

twice yesterday i made it through
1. asked me 5 questions about b/ham....if it had been about UB i would of stood a chance
How the hell did i know birds custard was made in B/ham!!
Got 3/5 right...no tickets

2.On the line 49 got through on line 3 and...43

oh well maybe tomorrow<hr></blockquote>
Thats me out then lol i wouldnt know 5 answers on birmingham lol all i know is its home of ub40 its big the shopping centre is called the bullring and its got some decent shops that sell reggae
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
22nd June 2005, 09:18 AM
awwww sam sorry to hear that :(
you shouldnt have to answer questions just getting through should be enuff

paula1
22nd June 2005, 10:26 AM
hi sam i herd u 2,that was so unfair i new them all bar the 1 about the custard, the guy after u got them all rite, so keep trying u done well girl
big love
paula

Helena
22nd June 2005, 11:03 AM
didn't realise that was you samantha. i was on hold on one of the other lines and apparently i was gonna be next if the bloke hadn't got them right. You did real well though. I'm from brum but i wouldn't have had a clue about the last one.

Omodumbi II
22nd June 2005, 11:33 AM
I am from Holland so how on earth can I answer these Birmingham questions???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

monie
22nd June 2005, 12:30 PM
hahaha same here...
but hey at least you can try lol.

Robinsduvet
22nd June 2005, 12:38 PM
HOW CAN YOU BRUMMIES HAVE NO IDEA THAT CUSTARD WAS MADE IN BRUM

THINK THE CUSTARD FACTORY GIVES YOU A BIT OF A CLUE ;)

http://www.bareau.tv/about_history.asp

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THAT ARE ENTERING AND HAS ANY LOONIES ACTUALLY WON TICKETS FROM CAPITAL GOLD?

graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

[ 22 June 2005: Message edited by: Robinsduvet ]

[ 22 June 2005: Message edited by: Robinsduvet ]</p>

style jc
22nd June 2005, 12:39 PM
im from ireland maybe they will ask me about ireland lol :)

Lou.B
22nd June 2005, 12:39 PM
I DIDN'T KNOW AND I LIVED THERE FOR 25 YRS :o :o

Robinsduvet
22nd June 2005, 12:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Louise:
I DIDN'T KNOW AND I LIVED THERE FOR 25 YRS :o :o <hr></blockquote>

HOPE YOUR HANGING YOUR HEAD IN SHAME NOW LOU ;) graemlins/laff.gif

http://www.bareau.tv/about_history.asp

graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Lou.B
22nd June 2005, 12:58 PM
WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN WHAT WAS IN THE PACKET/TIN ANGE NOT WHERE IT CAME FROM :o graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Twinkle
22nd June 2005, 01:03 PM
Questions??? :o :o

Its a little unfair if they are about Birmingham cos not all fans come from there, they are all over the world as we know. If there are questions to ask I thought they would have been about UB40 in general.

The world never seizes to amaze me ;)

kate13
23rd June 2005, 12:29 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> How the hell did i know birds custard was made in B/ham!! <hr></blockquote>

i didn't know that :( does everyone who gets anywhere the tickets have to answer 5 questions on birmingham graemlins/laff.gif i'd fail

kath xx

Rossy
23rd June 2005, 12:45 AM
Well lokks like the gig will be full of Brummies then LOL

Rossy :) :) :)