Lou.B
22nd June 2005, 07:43 AM
ya finger on the redial button, next 10 mins another chance to win :D

Lou.B
22nd June 2005, 07:54 AM
Got through but was line 9, winner was line 13 :( so close but so far :(

Coty
22nd June 2005, 07:55 AM
wots the number lou? imma try for the hell of it...lol...let us know when's the next one for those of us who can't tune it, plzz :D :D thank ya!!

Lou.B
22nd June 2005, 07:58 AM
The number is 0845 35607080 should be doin it in about another hour or so coty

monie
22nd June 2005, 07:59 AM
:( :( ....
Dont even get anyone on the phone...
wished I live in london,just for two days lol

Coty
22nd June 2005, 08:04 AM
tyvm Lou xxxx

*Cookie*
22nd June 2005, 08:40 AM
bad luck louise,

better luck next time girls!! good luck coty :)

Coty
22nd June 2005, 08:43 AM
Thanks Cooks! Been sitting here since Lou posted the number and been ringing, it's about my ten gazillionith time calling, dunno why, just to see if i'll ever get an answer...i suppose...good luck to everyone who's trying! :D :D

*Cookie*
22nd June 2005, 08:45 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Coty:
Thanks Cooks! Been sitting here since Lou posted the number and been ringing, it's about my ten gazillionith time calling, dunno why, just to see if i'll ever get an answer...i suppose...good luck to everyone who's trying! :D :D <hr></blockquote>

lol coty hun your not spose to ring till they play the song, if they play it b4 i leave for work il post you a warning!!!

Coty
22nd June 2005, 10:35 AM
lol..i figured that Cooks, just thought id' keep calling to see if id' ever get through....it's cheap for me to call, so why not..lol..thanks for the word of warning...dunno if i'll be up any longer, but give me a post if u remember..thanks hun :D ......**muah** Big Love, Coty xxxxxxxx

*Cookie*
22nd June 2005, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Coty:
[b]lol..i figured that Cooks, just thought id' keep calling to see if id' ever get through....it's cheap for me to call, so why not..lol..thanks for the word of warning...dunno if i'll be up any longer, but give me a post if u remember..thanks hun :(