PDA

View Full Version : Postman thinks I'm crazy now

Chicago UB Fan
21st June 2005, 08:20 PM
WOO-HOO!!!!!! The new album and DVD just arrived!!!!! The postman probably thinks I'm crazy now - when I saw the package in his hands, I literally did a backflip I was so darn excited.

Well... off to watch the DVD now...

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

normansfan
21st June 2005, 08:52 PM
Hi! I also ordered UB40's new release. I got the cd and the dvd. It should be arriving within the next day or two. I am so excited, I can't wait until it gets here!!!!

I kinda went UB40 crazy on Ebay for about two months. Everything I bought has something to do with UB40. Packages were arriving almost everyday. I often wonder what my postman thought :)

Oh well....UB40 is certainly worth a strange look on our postmans face!!!!!!

Big Love, Alisha!

Chicago UB Fan
21st June 2005, 09:15 PM
Hey - just a heads up on the DVD when you get it... it's in PAL format. So unless you have a DVD player that can decode PAL into NTSC format, it's not going to play on your DVD player.

I'm going to have to rip a copy of it into NTSC format so I can watch it on our DVD players.

(sigh) one more step to take, but it'll be worth it I'm sure!!!

~Leah

Tongan Dude
21st June 2005, 09:16 PM
haha great stuff dude,enojoy it
dont know what else to say about the album
just freaking SICK

Seahorse
22nd June 2005, 06:22 AM
Leah you can buy a really cheap DVD by Cyberhome from Walmart, Radio Shack, etc. Enter a code to make it play any DVD's no matter what format or region they are in. I have family send over UK DVD's and they play fine.
Enjoy, mine should be here any day now I hope graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Chicago UB Fan
22nd June 2005, 02:12 PM
After two attempts, we managed to make a copy that will now play on all of our DVD players.

:) :) :)

Region free / NTSC format. WOO-HOO!!!!