PDA

View Full Version : you just cant please everyone :(

ub40_in_kent
21st June 2005, 07:17 PM
Personally, who you are fighting for is my favourite album since labour of love 2, but reading this review i dont think this person was so impressed. :eek: have a read

http://www.musicomh.com/albums4/ub40.htm

Wikidwander
21st June 2005, 07:20 PM
:o :eek:

grrrrr i hate reading fings like tht.....he is just a hater...lol

Wikidwander
21st June 2005, 07:21 PM
gives Brian Travers ample opportunity to dip into the Stax horn-chart book and decorate the soundscape with some last-dance poignancy that this record doesn't really deserve.

that particualrly interested me....wonder wat brian thinks lol

*SHOUTS* BRRRIIIIIAANNN

elaine2005
21st June 2005, 07:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ub40_in_kent:
[b]Personally, who you are fighting for is my favourite album since labour of love 2, but reading this review i dont think this person was so impressed. ;) lol

Seriously I am with you on LOL2 ... BEST ALBUM .... LOVE IT !!! Its so upbeat and alive!
But this one is pretty damn HOT! too ....
graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Wikidwander
21st June 2005, 07:23 PM
i fink u did a gr8 job my lovely leats they covered the tracks and made them ub classics.....i out my finger up to you good sir

Wikidwander
21st June 2005, 07:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:

Who cares ... not everyone can like everything UBs do - i suppose. Maybe they have a hearing problem or just no taste ;) lol

Seriously I am with you on LOL2 ... BEST ALBUM .... LOVE IT !!! Its so upbeat and alive!
But this one is pretty damn HOT! too ....
graemlins/bounceblue.gif <hr></blockquote>

im feeling all of the LOLs call me picky lol

*Cookie*
21st June 2005, 07:50 PM
well we know that review is C*R*A*P and thats all that matters

champane
21st June 2005, 08:38 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif sorry to laugh at this but have you clicked on this d***h***s name at the bottom steve some thing just go look at him and read about him how on earth he can say what he has just said about the guys i really dont know love to see a x-ray of his brain well lack off brain lol i just hope who ever let him loose on this web site has hibernated some where far far away lmao

well they say it takes all sorts to make this crazy world

graemlins/love.gif

biglad
21st June 2005, 08:40 PM
who cares wot that so called critic said he dont know a good thing when he hear it .we all lurve it .i think it is the best album they have done ,the album sounds really fresh .well done ubs

Wikidwander
21st June 2005, 08:41 PM
lmao nice chap....i think not.... graemlins/laff.gif

Deuce
21st June 2005, 09:05 PM
He just doesn't have rythm in his soul. Does he?

Tongan Dude
21st June 2005, 09:12 PM
who the fu** is Steve Hands looking at hes pictures,just another LOSER little NERDS dont know what hes talking about,idiot its what he is,thats hes job ladys and gentlemen,comments on artist music,,just comments, he dont know shit about music:

Steve Hands u dont know shit punk: graemlins/beer.gif

Just Bianca
21st June 2005, 09:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif sorry to laugh at this but have you clicked on this d***h***s name at the bottom steve some thing just go look at him and read about him how on earth he can say what he has just said about the guys i really dont know love to see a x-ray of his brain well lack off brain lol i just hope who ever let him loose on this web site has hibernated some where far far away lmao

well they say it takes all sorts to make this crazy world

graemlins/love.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

elaine2005
21st June 2005, 09:44 PM
Awwwww be fair guys. He has the kinda face most peeps would happily SLAP THE CRAP OUT OF (http://www.musicomh.com/steve-hands.jpg)& so has every right to sound off. Just maybe his parents ( and presumably the culprits behind his ill fated charm and sculptured looks ) are the ones he should be angry with. :D

TOO STRONG ? .... who cares. PMS. :roll: :roll: graemlins/bigwink.gif

MR BLS
21st June 2005, 09:51 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif 4K me, i got halfway down on that review and it sounded like someone in my chattery class local pub,Oh well if only they REALLY UNDERSTOOD, mind you i still chuckle at the Status Quo of reggae, graemlins/laff.gif
Nevermind,Just let the fans enjoy it
Be good
Biglove graemlins/beer.gif

Rudie
21st June 2005, 10:09 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaa another ****** puttin his 2 penneth in ;)

Waltjo
21st June 2005, 10:19 PM
Is there any way we can get back at the little twerp :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mick_f
21st June 2005, 10:21 PM
OMG How dare he "Reasons is an uncomfortable collaboration with Hunterz of the Dhol Blasters that does neither Reggae or Desi any favours, with an effect similar to finding your granddad playing Mortal Kombat in his Levi's anti-fit" :eek:

singerman
21st June 2005, 10:36 PM
quote...... " Steve spent far too much time alone in his bedroom as a teenager,........

think that says it all graemlins/laff.gif rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

Clubreggae
21st June 2005, 10:37 PM
Wonder why he has his C.D in the kitchen,maybe with a name like Hands he keeps busy in there, baking cakes perhaps of doing the ironing, washing up (with his fairy liquid of course), or perhaps he likes leaning against the Washing machine. What he should really do is open his tumble dryer set it for 3 hours on hot, get in and close the door.Result one shrunken twat.!! :D :D

robs mrs fix it
21st June 2005, 10:46 PM
HI ALL JUST READ. :D ,,LINDA,,

cheryl-anne
21st June 2005, 11:00 PM
did you read the last 2 sentences :-

"As for me,I've got a medioca CD in me kitchen".
"What am i gonna do?"

HANG YOUR F*CKING SELF WITH A BIT OF LUCK!!!!!!
Do you need some rope and a nice strong beam!?!