PDA

View Full Version : Plenty More "Bird Song "......

Nods
21st June 2005, 04:46 PM
This been done before?

A la Adella I`m hearing a bird joining in on the Plenty More track.
It "appears" about 8 Secs in
Someone please give me a + or - for this un so I can either increase or decrease me medication..

maybe this track was recorded at Canary Wharf with A Flock of Seaguls doin some additional musician thing...

Seriously though,I haven`t stopped listening to this album since I bought it.It will go down as one of the best pieces of work they have done over the past 25 years.It just has that "feel" y`know what I mean..You kinda feel you are listening to a live album.Just real musicians playing real instruments and I am so looking forward to hearing it being done live.

"Things you say you love" now in there with "Adella","Oracabessa Moonlight","Always there" and "Desert Sand" as played to "death" tracks.
There really is no Fast Forward tracks on the album is there?

Nice one..

:D

Helena
21st June 2005, 04:50 PM
eh?

Shabba67
21st June 2005, 05:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Nods:
maybe this track was recorded at Canary Wharf with A Flock of Seaguls doin some additional musician thing...

<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
Alright Nods mate?
I catch yer drift!!!

Shabba
xxxxxxx

Nods
21st June 2005, 08:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Silvertung:
[b]

:)

I got indegestion..anyone got any Alcatraseltzer :)