PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Like Fiji

Tongan Dude
20th June 2005, 11:17 PM
Fiji The Reggae Singer,just listen to hes cd,damn be awsome if ub40 and him,hook up for few songs:WOW it will be SICK:anyways my story for today: i went to towerrecords UB40 new album released today,damn the dude told me,people coming all day for that album,it must be good:
i told the dude,man this joint is off the hook,UB40 back to there old ways,he reply to me and said,ill get one for my little sister she love UB40:

make my day rght thurr:

new joint from the boyz is just off the hook:

UB40 FOR LIFE:

[ 20 June 2005: Message edited by: Tongan Dude ]</p>

champane
20th June 2005, 11:21 PM
welcome to the bb my graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/love.gif

Waltjo
20th June 2005, 11:34 PM
Welcome to the board graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif

jay
20th June 2005, 11:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tongan Dude:
i went to towerrecords UB40 new album released today<hr></blockquote>

Does that mean that Tower Records has the new album? In the US? Guess I could go check.........

If I remember correctly, Fiji was one of the opening acts for UB40 in Honolulu in 1999 (I thinks that's when it was). I think it was Fiji, Robi Kahakalau and Natural Vibrations. At Blaisdell Arena.

jay.

robdog23
21st June 2005, 02:41 AM
Tonga Dude,

I have a few of Fiji's tracks and I like him a lot. I first heard him on a trip to Hawaii. They play him a lot there. I especially love "Naughty Girl". That's a great track.

Chicago UB Fan
21st June 2005, 03:28 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jay:

Does that mean that Tower Records has the new album? In the US? Guess I could go check.........

jay.<hr></blockquote>

I called the Tower Records here in Chicago, and was told they weren't going to get it unti August 3rd. I would have gladly driven an hour into the city to get a copy had they had it!!!

But I wound up ordering it online thru Amazon.UK instead because I didn't want to wait 'til August for it.

:cool:

ub40bwoy2005
21st June 2005, 06:22 AM
ya, Dude, kool singer' Fiji', i've got this awesome tune called ' Jowenna ( sweet hawaiian girl)' heard of his tune?
mi got other hawaiian tunes also...
reply to me if you like any music of reggae in mp3s
respect.

[ 21 June 2005: Message edited by: NSW Police Service. ]</p>

*Cookie*
21st June 2005, 08:15 AM
welcome to the board graemlins/beer.gif

gaynorubfan05
21st June 2005, 08:19 AM
welcome to the board

from gaynor :)

ubs4me
21st June 2005, 08:42 AM
Welcome to loonie land
:)

MAYBETOMORROW
21st June 2005, 11:25 AM
Love Fiji (the islands), but not heard of the singer as yet - I'll look into it!

:cool:

j59
21st June 2005, 11:47 AM
:D Welcome to the bb :D
love jx

Robinsduvet
21st June 2005, 12:09 PM
WELCOME TO THE BB

FIJI IS GREAT HADNT HEARD OF HIM UNTIL A GOOD HAWAIIAN FRIEND GOT ME INTO HIM :D REALLY LIKE HIS STUFF graemlins/smokin.gif

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

sandyub404
21st June 2005, 01:15 PM
WELCOME TO THE BB :)