PDA

View Full Version : hey brian ????

champane
20th June 2005, 10:25 PM
just wanted to know how you would feel about me being sooooooo close to you on stage lmao just sitting here thinking ive got so close to you and that stage the only thing is i cant take no pictures :( but hey who would need pictures but please rest assured IF i was a lucky lady to win i promise ill be good (well i will really try graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif )

take care graemlins/love.gif to you and yours

graemlins/love.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
20th June 2005, 10:29 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
[b]just wanted to know how you would feel about me being sooooooo close to you on stage lmao just sitting here thinking ive got so close to you and that stage the only thing is i cant take no pictures :( but hey who would need pictures but please rest assured IF i was a lucky lady to win i promise ill be good (well i will really try :confused:

champane
20th June 2005, 10:32 PM
they wont allow it in the club :( unless ub40 say i can be the webs photographer for the night :D

:roll: i know i can dream cant i?

graemlins/love.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
20th June 2005, 10:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
[b]they wont allow it in the club :( unless ub40 say i can be the webs photographer for the night :D

;)

champane
20th June 2005, 10:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

hey u are on a 1st name basis with the main man...you could ask ;) <hr></blockquote>

lmao yeah me and all other loonies but hey why not BRIANNNNNNNN graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif

little ali
21st June 2005, 06:19 AM
[b]they wont allow it in the club :( unless ub40 say i can be the webs photographer for the night :D

:roll: i know i can dream cant i?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Robinsduvet
21st June 2005, 12:52 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by little ali:
[b]

:D graemlins/laff.gif

champane
21st June 2005, 12:53 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by little ali:
[b]

:p

graemlins/love.gif

Cherry Campbell
21st June 2005, 01:00 PM
NEVER MIND THAT LIZ BRIAN, IF I AM A LUCKY GIRL I PROMISE NOT TO BE GOOD :D

Robinsduvet
21st June 2005, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cherry:
NEVER MIND THAT LIZ BRIAN, IF I AM A LUCKY GIRL I PROMISE NOT TO BE GOOD :D <hr></blockquote>

;) graemlins/laff.gif

Cherry Campbell
21st June 2005, 01:03 PM
JUST WOULDNT BE THE SAME THO WOULD IT ANGE :D

champane
21st June 2005, 01:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cherry:
NEVER MIND THAT LIZ BRIAN, IF I AM A LUCKY GIRL I PROMISE NOT TO BE GOOD :D <hr></blockquote>

cherry you know i taught you all you know ;)

graemlins/love.gif

Robinsduvet
21st June 2005, 01:06 PM
JUST WOULDNT BE THE SAME THO WOULD IT ANGE :D <hr></blockquote>

NAH IT WOULDNT ;) graemlins/laff.gif

Cherry Campbell
21st June 2005, 01:23 PM
[b]

cherry you know i taught you all you know :o