PDA

View Full Version : B.T or Margaret


Mick_f
20th June 2005, 10:09 PM
was just wondering the latest comp when its says tickets have been put aside for website visitors does this mean anyone or registered users and has anything been put in place to stop ebayers auctioning the tickets should they enter and win?

Rachel~B
20th June 2005, 10:12 PM
good Q...

jeeees who'd part with those tickets :(

NEPCHOON ROSE
20th June 2005, 10:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
was just wondering the latest comp when its says tickets have been put aside for website visitors does this mean anyone or registered users and has anything been put in place to stop ebayers auctioning the tickets should they enter and win?<hr></blockquote>

lets be real there is no way the bb can stop people turning a profit, we have all seen it on the bb before and we will see it again

Mick_f
20th June 2005, 11:01 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:


lets be real there is no way the bb can stop people turning a profit, we have all seen it on the bb before and we will see it again<hr></blockquote>

Sadly i know to well this is true Nep :(

Waltjo
20th June 2005, 11:03 PM
:( :( :( I would be well pissed off if some knobhead wins and puts em up for sale on Ebay :mad: I's happily go and strangle him/her with my bare hands :eek:

champane
20th June 2005, 11:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Waltjo:
:( :( :( I would be well pissed off if some knobhead wins and puts em up for sale on Ebay :mad: I's happily go and strangle him/her with my bare hands :eek: <hr></blockquote>

you will have a helping hand mate no worries there


graemlins/love.gif

Mick_f
20th June 2005, 11:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Waltjo:
[b] :( :( :( I would be well pissed off if some knobhead wins and puts em up for sale on Ebay :(