PDA

View Full Version : up and personal really lovely place : )

champane
20th June 2005, 09:15 PM
the cafe de paris is a lovely venue to be up close and personal to the guys as ive been here a few weeks ago to see tears for fears (i won tickets on capital gold)only allow max 400 people if that i remember saying to dell how great it would be to have ub40 here but just wonder how they will get on the stage as its so small when we were there they had 3 men on the stage 1 with a little drum kit a small piano at the side and not alot of room for any thing else OMG this will be a dream come true for us OMG i can press BTS buttons on his sax WHAT A DREAM FOR ME graemlins/bigwink.gif OOO LOOK OUT BRIAN graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

BTW the drinks are very dear here so drink b4 you come no cameras at all bouncers at the door well it is london after all but no bouncer will stop me being at the front (im hoping thats if i win ) london town is at long last a ub40 town

good luck all graemlins/kiss.gif

Lou.B
20th June 2005, 09:17 PM
Would be great to win tickets, but i should be so lucky

Robinsduvet
20th June 2005, 09:18 PM
OHHHHHH YOU MUST BE EXCITED WITCHY......YOU DIDNT EVEN PAUSE FOR BREATH THERE :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Helena
20th June 2005, 09:19 PM
would love to go but i got a feling the people that go are gonna be the ones that bid the most on ebay for the tickets being sold by the touts

JorisJ
20th June 2005, 09:21 PM
hey it being for radio Capitol will this maybe sometimes be aired? Would love to hear it someday or even live on the day itself :)

JJ

champane
20th June 2005, 09:21 PM
no touts tickets are sent out a few days b4 gig capital gold send recorded delivery and also they go on ebay we can report to capital as this gig is a gig you CANNOT BUY ONLY FOR CAPITAL GOLD WINNERS

graemlins/love.gif

CRAZY KAREN
20th June 2005, 09:42 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
[b]the cafe de paris is a lovely venue to be up close and personal to the guys as ive been here a few weeks ago to see tears for fears (i won tickets on capital gold)only allow max 400 people if that i remember saying to dell how great it would be to have ub40 here but just wonder how they will get on the stage as its so small when we were there they had 3 men on the stage 1 with a little drum kit a small piano at the side and not alot of room for any thing else OMG this will be a dream come true for us OMG i can press BTS buttons on his sax WHAT A DREAM FOR ME :D :D

champane
20th June 2005, 09:46 PM
only if you take me lol :D i keep trying the comp but i know some of the djs and they wont let me win lomao ive pestered them so much over the last few months

graemlins/love.gif