PDA

View Full Version : BT.....

caja
20th June 2005, 08:08 PM
had wyff on all day yesterday.....robert(Joe Satriani steve vai fan ) has been playing the cd (caught him 2 day playing it)and watched the dvd hes says dad this is class... kelsie loves reasons and she plays cd it as well!! jenna loves songs (she has them on her i pod) 1st time i have had to compete with me kids over ub40 4kin cd!!! and bri im really chuffed!!!
congrats 4 making a toon house better xxx
love
Me, Myself ,and Irene xxx graemlins/beer.gif

[ 20 June 2005: Message edited by: caja ]</p>

After Tonight
20th June 2005, 08:11 PM
...and a "toon" house in Marston Green!!!!
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

audrey1975
20th June 2005, 08:15 PM
yeah as you all know my daughter has had cancer in her brain and is disabled cos of it.. she cant really talk much BUT i heard her singing along to KASG.. how chuffed was i.. really got me crying hearing that.. so thanks guys for makin my day! graemlins/kiss.gif

[ 20 June 2005: Message edited by: big_jugs19 ]</p>

Waltjo
20th June 2005, 11:32 PM
How lovely to see this post :) :) shed a little tear myself there Audrey graemlins/love.gif graemlins/love.gif

champane
20th June 2005, 11:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by big_jugs19:
yeah as you all know my daughter has had cancer in her brain and is disabled cos of it.. she cant really talk much BUT i heard her singing along to KASG.. how chuffed was i.. really got me crying hearing that.. so thanks guys for makin my day! graemlins/kiss.gif

[ 20 June 2005: Message edited by: big_jugs19 ]<hr></blockquote>

awwwwwwww how lovely to read this, brought a tear to my eye must of been lovely to hear

graemlins/love.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
20th June 2005, 11:37 PM
Audrey, we can see you have passed your good taste in music on to your daughter :)

audrey1975
21st June 2005, 01:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
Audrey, we can see you have passed your good taste in music on to your daughter :) <hr></blockquote>

well the wee soul is brainwashed with it all day so she has no choice but to like it.. lol.. anyway how can you not like it?? graemlins/laff.gif

champane
21st June 2005, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by big_jugs19:
[b]

well the wee soul is brainwashed with it all day so she has no choice but to like it.. lol.. anyway how can you not like it?? :eek: :eek:

graemlins/love.gif

audrey1975
21st June 2005, 01:29 PM
yeah that crazy frog is banned from this house.. they either sing along to ub40 or they packin their stuff and leavin graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
21st June 2005, 01:30 PM
A Joe Satriani fan hey? :o I wonder how many people get to have autographs from UB40 and just give them away willynilly :roll: graemlins/laff.gif

Rudie
21st June 2005, 02:26 PM
Sure is a "sing-a-long" cd, thats all thats played in car and have to keep goin back to "who you fighting for" for my son he just lurrrrrrrrrrves that,mom is totally hooked and wont play anythin else,and me .......... well its a 24/7 cd :D

graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif