PDA

View Full Version : US gig and Orange County - BT?

Skirge, The Chef
20th June 2005, 07:29 PM
I was watching a show on TV last night its about gangs of the world hosted by Ross Kemp, last night he was in Orange County trying to find out about white power gangs out there.
Dam I was so shocked to see how big it is still especially in orange County with 2 mian gangs
PEN1 (public enemy no.1) and the NLR (nazi low riders). I am talking real scum of the earth here with racist views that summed up to be "we dont like them" I mean wow what a fkn bunch of morrons but never the less very highly motivated and well armed morrons that do not care 1 bit about using their weapons in public.
So I was wondering if a US tour does get under way would you and the lads be avoiding Orange County?
Coz I know one thing I would faer for you lads saftey doing a gig in such a place. I mean these fools get away with recriutng from schools coz the police are to affraid to approach them.
Shocked me to the sore it did that program gorwn men with childish views on the world carrying guns wit a total disregard for life. :(

[ 20 June 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

bt/ub40
20th June 2005, 07:56 PM
i will have to catch that when its repeated...i do know about these people but no we dont avoid Orange county (its been a few years since we were last in California) infact after what you've said it sounds like we need to go there and play some gigs.....BT

[ 20 June 2005: Message edited by: bt/ub40 ]</p>

Skirge, The Chef
20th June 2005, 07:59 PM
Its repeated this week m8.
Will check it out and let you when, but yeah some serious educating needs to go n there...

audrey1975
20th June 2005, 08:00 PM
yeah i watched that last night too.. shockin stuff.. interesting though.. makes me feel lucky we live in a half decent place.. well it was till i moved here graemlins/laff.gif

Skirge, The Chef
20th June 2005, 08:05 PM
Ross Kemp on Gangs
MONDAY 20th JUN, 23:00
The former EastEnders hardman discovers the truth behind Orange County's glamorous image, charting the rise of white supremacists and the emergence of the Orange County Skinheads. Last in series
TONIGHT Bri m8 :D