PDA

View Full Version : My diet starts today!

samantha M
20th June 2005, 06:40 PM
ok i have 17 days to lose weight so i look cooool at the Cafe Paris on July 7th.
Of course i'm sure to be a winner.

Question: so how many times can you enter.Can't see a clause saying "only 1 entry allowed per person"
It will keep me out the fridge if i spend all day and night e-mailing the enteries...what do you think.

(May be 1 more indian take away in light of the early celebration of winning)

Lou.B
20th June 2005, 06:42 PM
My diet starts every day Samantha graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Wikidwander
20th June 2005, 06:43 PM
lmfao :eek:

*Cookie*
20th June 2005, 06:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by samantha M:
ok i have 17 days to lose weight so i look cooool at the Cafe Paris on July 7th.
Of course i'm sure to be a winner.

Question: so how many times can you enter.Can't see a clause saying "only 1 entry allowed per person"
It will keep me out the fridge if i spend all day and night e-mailing the enteries...what do you think.

(May be 1 more indian take away in light of the early celebration of winning)<hr></blockquote>

il needto go on a diet to pay for hotel and travel costs,
trouble is if i do diet, il run the risk of vanishing :eek:

samantha M
20th June 2005, 06:45 PM
If you take me i'll treat you to all the hotels and food you can stomach!!

Wikidwander
20th June 2005, 06:45 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Nicola R
20th June 2005, 07:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> Question: so how many times can you enter.Can't see a clause saying "only 1 entry allowed per person" <hr></blockquote>
Dunno-wondered that myself........ :)

After Tonight
20th June 2005, 08:08 PM
Me too...maybe Adam or Margaret or someone will read this and let us know?????
:)

KEEP ON MOVING
20th June 2005, 08:47 PM
posted 100 so far...between bites of pizza

Girl like me
20th June 2005, 09:49 PM
Good luck to you!! i also started my diet today... 7 days no eating. Well, taking 9 pills a day, thats my breakfast, lunch and dinner...

I already survived the first day! how about you? They alway s say the first day is the hardest... i truely hope so. :D

sammy
20th June 2005, 11:06 PM
well hope diets all go well for ya all!!
i plan to start at weekend in hope that i will win tickets but...i will have to have dress rehersals for the big night out,and wine just dont come in diet form....i will be bloater for the night of the 7th of july....they wont be able to miss me!!!! :D :D

Waltjo
20th June 2005, 11:10 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Louise:
[b]My diet starts every day Samantha :(