PDA

View Full Version : Who Would

Lou.B
20th June 2005, 06:34 PM
You take with you if you won those tickets :roll:

*Cookie*
20th June 2005, 06:40 PM
well as rich would have to pay for the hotel and travel costs, guess id have to take him :D :D

Wikidwander
20th June 2005, 06:42 PM
id take my sister cuz she as always wanted to go to a gig but she has 2 young babbies both under 2
so she doesnt feel comfy leaving them at home....

samantha M
20th June 2005, 06:43 PM
it would have to be Robin...oh no silly me his playing on stage!!!!!!!!

Wikidwander
20th June 2005, 06:44 PM
lmao!!

simpleminds2005
20th June 2005, 06:47 PM
If I won ( and Im praying that I do - lol), I suppose I would be taking my chappy with me. He likes UB40 aswell, but I wont be able to make eyes at any of the band graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

Jolene
20th June 2005, 06:49 PM
I would take anyone who would put me up for a night or 2 free of charge......any offers? ;)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

samantha M
20th June 2005, 06:53 PM
put you up forever..pick you up at the airport and pay the airfair

not that i'm keen!!!

*Cookie*
20th June 2005, 06:53 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:
[b]I would take anyone who would put me up for a night or 2 free of charge......any offers? :D always got a spare sofa for a fellow loonie :D

Anniemg
20th June 2005, 06:57 PM
NOT MY HUSBAND :roll:

[ 20 June 2005: Message edited by: anniemg ]</p>

Helena
20th June 2005, 06:58 PM
it would be so hard to choose :(

Rachel~B
20th June 2005, 07:00 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by anniemg:
[b]NOT MY HUSBAND :(

Lou.B
20th June 2005, 07:09 PM
The only person i could take is my hubby :( graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Anniemg
20th June 2005, 07:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:

:( <hr></blockquote>

I know.... :(

Skirge, The Chef
20th June 2005, 07:14 PM
My wonderful wife who esle ? LOL

Rossy
20th June 2005, 07:17 PM
I would take someone who didnt get a ticket and that would have derserved to be there!!

Hope some one would do the same for me also :) :) :)

After Tonight
20th June 2005, 08:18 PM
Guess it would have to be the other half...he's a closet UB fan...though he won't really admit it...mind you, I could be open to persuasion!
:roll:

Cherry Campbell
20th June 2005, 08:23 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
I would take someone who didnt get a ticket and that would have derserved to be there!!

Hope some one would do the same for me also :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>

Thats so nice of you to remember me Rossy ;) graemlins/friends.gif

KEEP ON MOVING
20th June 2005, 08:49 PM
yo i'd take my mate violet...loved ub since we were 12 and still do????

Deuce
20th June 2005, 09:33 PM
I'd take my daughter. She is facinated by my vinyl collection (which I left in her care after the divorce) and plays them....them being 80% reggae. She deserves it and I'm big proud of her.

Oh oh, I feel a deuce essay coming on...lol.

It's nice to have a 14 year old who knows the originals of samples used in new songs when her mates think they are new tunes.

When she is with me we usually always out in the Hot Rod cruising or at shows camping. I let her play her cd's 50% and she has to listen to mine 50%. So She learns about the history of reggae and I keep up to date with her music. It's nice to hear her spot a reggae drum beet or some lyrical style in new tunes.

CRAZY KAREN
20th June 2005, 09:39 PM
i'd take my sister cherry cos i know she'll take me if she wins....then the brothers in law can **** us off together ;) ;)

champane
20th June 2005, 09:52 PM
Prob be dell well who else will pay my travel and buy my drinks and hang around for hours on end after the gig just in case i might see bt after lol but open to offers ;)

graemlins/love.gif

Cherry Campbell
20th June 2005, 09:59 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CRAZY NORTHERN GIRL:
[b]i'd take my sister cherry cos i know she'll take me if she wins....then the brothers in law can **** us off together :D

monie
20th June 2005, 11:21 PM
Mmmmmm,Lets see.....
I think I will take my friend ivon from the bb with me...
She's having a very stormy year,this year..
So,would be really great to suprise her lol.
And if she can not make it...yeah,I Think I will choose someone from the bb...
The biggest fans are in here is it?lol :D

sammy
20th June 2005, 11:34 PM
i would have to take the person who introduced me to ub,as they will always stay so close to me!
if he dont wont to go but sure he will i would ask someone from here..have a few in mind...they deserve to go...for there dedication

MAYBETOMORROW
21st June 2005, 06:48 AM
If I won the comp, I would have to give the 2 tickets away (or win lotto very quickly for the airfares!)

I'm sure I could find 2 people that would go in my place! :D

Carlene Lydia
21st June 2005, 09:44 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
If I won the comp, I would have to give the 2 tickets away (or win lotto very quickly for the airfares!)

I'm sure I could find 2 people that would go in my place! :D <hr></blockquote>

Same here Dave!! If I'm lucky enough to win, I'll wait to see who has one the tickets, and then decide who would get my 2 tickets... :D