PDA

View Full Version : omg what a birthday weekend that would be....

*Cookie*
20th June 2005, 04:23 PM
to win a pair of those tickets!!!!
wouldnt that just be the best birthday ever!!!!!

am on my knees praying to win a pair :D

sweetsensation
20th June 2005, 04:30 PM
good luck graemlins/friends.gif

Lou.B
20th June 2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah good luck to ya graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Rudie
20th June 2005, 04:32 PM
My birthday the weekend after,so yup it wud be excellent way to spend it.... good luck graemlins/friends.gif

Mick_f
20th June 2005, 04:40 PM
Geeze if i won i would thin me birthdays come early what a prize graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

ubs4me
20th June 2005, 04:48 PM
What a wicked birthday present you cant get much better than that Good luck Cookie and to everyone
:)

ausiedeb
20th June 2005, 04:52 PM
Good luck everyone! ;)

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Helena
20th June 2005, 04:57 PM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

i gotta go graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

bt/ub40
20th June 2005, 06:26 PM
Greetings...well you have been asking for a private gig and we felt this is a great way of doing it,sponsored by the radio station so all you got to do is make sure you get your answers in..BTW the answer to our competition is 20... as if you did'nt know :D

Anniemg
20th June 2005, 06:29 PM
Good Luck Cookie and everyone else... graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Great comp Brian....thanks a million...WOOHHHHHOOOOOOO graemlins/beer.gif

[ 20 June 2005: Message edited by: anniemg ]</p>

Rossy
20th June 2005, 06:31 PM
25 tickets for 7000 registered fans
wow what a fight for the tickets lol

Rossy :) :) :)

Jolene
20th June 2005, 06:31 PM
I entered.....if I win I'll have to scrape together flight money somehow. :D :D :D How exciting!

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Skirge, The Chef
20th June 2005, 06:33 PM
HEART ATTACK!!!
Well I would have had one if I had missed this comp, phew close one.
Its a great idea and what a gig it will be..
good luck all 24 pairs of tickets for you all..seeing as 1 pair must be mine......... graemlins/laff.gif

Chicago UB Fan
20th June 2005, 06:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:
I entered.....if I win I'll have to scrape together flight money somehow. :D :D :D How exciting!

graemlins/love.gif Jolene<hr></blockquote>

You 'n me both!!!
Although... if they make it to the US... how about a "for the US fans only" gig? Something similar... but stateside for the US & Canadian fans. Cheaper airfare. Why should they have all the fun?

NEPCHOON ROSE
20th June 2005, 06:38 PM
the prize is stush would be wicked to win :( :o

i know i should be thinking postive......but there is some doubt there

*Cookie*
20th June 2005, 06:39 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
[b]Greetings...well you have been asking for a private gig and we felt this is a great way of doing it,sponsored by the radio station so all you got to do is make sure you get your answers in..BTW the answer to our competition is 20... as if you did'nt know :)

Nicola R
20th June 2005, 06:47 PM
:D

Off 2 enter NOW!
:D

Jolene
20th June 2005, 06:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Chicago UB Fan:

You 'n me both!!!
Although... if they make it to the US... how about a "for the US fans only" gig? Something similar... but stateside for the US & Canadian fans. Cheaper airfare. Why should they have all the fun?<hr></blockquote>

I agree....a private US fan gig would be great!!

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Nicola R
20th June 2005, 07:01 PM
:D Posted 2 just incase my outlook is still being dodgey...........

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :D
Thanx SO much for the comp Brian! graemlins/kiss.gif

[ 20 June 2005: Message edited by: OraCabeSsa in the mOOnshine ]</p>

After Tonight
20th June 2005, 08:16 PM
Aftershow tickets at the NEC on 21st would be my birfday wish...cos 21st aftershow would finish on 22nd (early in the am)...and my birfday is dead on midnight 22nd/23 December...but me mum & dad picked the 23rd cos they thought it would be nicer closer to Christmas! Not so...people always decide to give me one pressie for both...bah...nothing much else to look forward to the rest of the year...however...most UB tours in the UK usually end up in December...so that's the one thing that keeps me happy...any way...I can dream!
:(

sweetcherrie
20th June 2005, 09:29 PM
good luck to everyone (including me) :) rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

singerman
20th June 2005, 09:30 PM
oi that was me,lol, rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

Homely Girl
20th June 2005, 10:01 PM
WOW!! :D

Take care of you and yours
Geraldine x

champane
20th June 2005, 10:31 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
to win a pair of those tickets!!!!
wouldnt that just be the best birthday ever!!!!!

am on my knees praying to win a pair :D <hr></blockquote>

know the feeling hun it was my 40th in feb and im celebrating all year well aint every year you are 40 so heres to you ,me and every one good luck

graemlins/love.gif

Waltjo
20th June 2005, 10:59 PM
I have tried :) It's going to be a grand night for some of you lucky people :roll: :roll:

monie
20th June 2005, 11:07 PM
Hhhahahahah,never say never...
I did not ever win anything...
BUT....you have to have positive feelings waltjo!
We will have to wait and see..... :D
graemlins/love.gif

sandyub404
21st June 2005, 03:15 AM
best of luck everyone :cool: :cool: