PDA

View Full Version : my fair share of promotion

UBLutwyche
19th June 2005, 11:37 PM
:D

I bought my Dad WYFF for fathers day, and he liked it straight away :D Now my dad lives in newtown, and black dominant area of Birmingham. Now my dad knows everyone in the area, especially his local pub. Now there's a DJ every day at this pub. And through my dad I have come to know all the DJs. There's one DJ there, who I promised next time I came down I would give him some UB stuff, but I keep forgetting :D The first track he played was Reasons and I never even requested *** tracks. And everyone started dancing and getting into it :D I got himto play Kiss And Say Goodbye (which was played about 5 times), Who You Fightnig For, which certainly got everyone moving, War Poem and Plenty More. So thats my bit done graemlins/bigwink.gif

Dutchess
19th June 2005, 11:40 PM
Wooohooo well done Seanie!! :D graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

UBLutwyche
19th June 2005, 11:41 PM
Whats with the asteriks (***) in my post :confused:

robs mrs fix it
19th June 2005, 11:45 PM
WELL DONE SEAN :) ,,LINDA,,

Clubreggae
19th June 2005, 11:54 PM
Wicked Sean !! What age group were listening and dancing to the Album? It would be great if the under 25s started being interested in the band and their music as I think that they are the ones now getting all the other so called Artists with their exspensive music videos to the top. Lets face it the music is crap its the sexual content of the video that sells the song. When are they just going to get fed up of this and buy something that you can actually sing dance and be happy too??!!

MAYBETOMORROW
20th June 2005, 04:26 AM
Well done Sean! You still trying to get a job at DEP?

:D

gaynorubfan05
20th June 2005, 08:01 AM
well done sean

from gaynor :)

*Cookie*
20th June 2005, 08:18 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
Well done Sean! You still trying to get a job at DEP?

:D <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
well done sean