PDA

View Full Version : reasons .....bt

boxin_babe
19th June 2005, 09:11 PM
cant stop playing this one, think it would be great summer hit, any chance you guys are gonna release it? anyone else agree?

robs mrs fix it
19th June 2005, 09:19 PM
HI YES AGREE LOVELY SONG THINK IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT 2ND SINGLE ITS GOT THAT NICE UP TEMPO BEAT.BUT THERES ALSO OTHER GREAT SONGS ON ALBUM THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT 2ND SINGLE.WHO KNOWS UBS MAY DO ANOTHER SINGLE IN TIME.BUT I DO graemlins/love.gif REASONS,,LINDA,,

Waltjo
19th June 2005, 09:45 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes! It's chart material this one :cool: :cool: :cool:

gaynorubfan05
19th June 2005, 10:02 PM
i loves it too

from gaynor :)

bruno
19th June 2005, 10:40 PM
it's the track which I listen to more in this moment :cool:

aranamit
19th June 2005, 10:44 PM
hi ppl

wot if they did a double A side track???? I think it should be with a political type track eg plenty more. This is to promote the band and to make ppl aware that ub40 are still writting original tracks and also that a political feel.

TJayBe
20th June 2005, 01:27 PM
Definitely Reasons/Plenty more for the next single absolutely spot on xx graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Fazeley 92
20th June 2005, 01:52 PM
One of the anti-war songs on the album has to be a single otherwise I feel its a great injustice for them to remain obscure as album tracks.
Plenty more has to be a single for that reason plus I do feel its a catchy enough tune to climb up the charts, which is vital.
As far as Reasons goes I've been campaigning for this as a single and for UB40 to perform it at Live 8 with Hunterz and The Dhol Blasters, it would be a great colourful spectacle and prove to be one of the best and memorable performances of Live 8.

graemlins/beer.gif

boxin_babe
20th June 2005, 04:42 PM
great idea fazeley 92, if they did it at live 8 would surely get people talking about it and hope fully lotsa demand for it! come on bt do it! tina x
graemlins/bouncered.gif

bt/ub40
20th June 2005, 04:46 PM
greetings..you will just have to wait and see. BT

Dutchess
20th June 2005, 04:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
greetings..you will just have to wait and see. BT<hr></blockquote>

Spoilsport :D

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

boxin_babe
20th June 2005, 04:54 PM
is that a yes then! ;) graemlins/laff.gif

boxin_babe
20th June 2005, 04:56 PM
is that a yes then! :D graemlins/laff.gif

afc1
21st June 2005, 07:25 PM
Reasons will be a great single.... was playing it all the weekend... its going to remind me of summer 2005...

graemlins/bouncered.gif

elaine2005
21st June 2005, 07:31 PM
Im gonna be honest here.
I SO DID NOT GET IT @ 1st. Was my least fave and annoyed me slightly, but i couldnt see why. LMAO...

ANYWAY I NEVER , well, hardly ever like a song ( not even UBs songs ) on 1st or even 2nd hearing.

But now i LOVE the whole album to the MAX!!! I LOVE reasons and its grown on me BIG TIME.

Totaly feelin' it now and its FAB!

Not my fave though ... which changes like the bleedin British weather.

Currently id say : gotta tell someone or after tonight but you know come tomorow could well be summat else. Im a gemini, what can i say.

fickle - fickle - fickle ! ;)

That said : REASONS would do well as a single without doubt.

Then again ... would it ? FFS I was 100% kiss and say goodbye would. I JUST DO NOT GET THE MUSIC BUYING PUBLIC. I Love all music. 99% anyway and yet nothing , or nearly nothing comes close to UB40 so how come EVERYONE is not feeling that ??? I have never heard anyone ( to my face ;) say they dislike them ) so IT MAKES NO SENSE.

They should have strings of No. 1s under their belt. IT HAS TO BE THE LACK OF PUBLICITY ??? I can not think of anything else. :confused:

Wikidwander
21st June 2005, 07:33 PM
lmao!!! graemlins/laff.gif

we had the convo bout lack of publicity last album didnt we lol