the album is no 55 in the charts!!!
hmv didnt even have it in stock in islington
:mad:

Helena
19th June 2005, 06:19 PM
:(

NEPCHOON ROSE
19th June 2005, 06:26 PM
to much people buying rubbish records, shame really...would have been great to see it go top 10 as it is a lush choon

at least everyone here has good taste ;)

brummybabe
19th June 2005, 06:43 PM
I tell you what theres some crap about aint there....

I mean that Akon whatever is stupid name is he can not sing for toffee thats why they need that squeeky voice over him at the same time.....how bloody awful he just talks not sings....It is shat, i av to say....
And that frog business...there all talentless....for god sakes who buys this shit...

gaynorubfan05
19th June 2005, 06:43 PM
i brought 2 more singles this week for my 2 friends
that the shame

from gaynor :(

robs mrs fix it
19th June 2005, 06:48 PM
WELL LISTENING TO TOP 10 WELL IT MAKES YOU THINK HOW IT MANAGE TO GET THERE.RUBBISH SOME OF IT YOU CANT EVEN CALL IT SINGING MORE LIKE SHOUTING THEN YOU GET A GOOD SONG LIKE UBS AND WELL I NEED SAY NO MORE WA IT MAKES YOU :mad: NEVER MIND UBS WE ALL STILL LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND ALWAYS WILL graemlins/beer.gif ,,LINDA,,

gaynorubfan05
19th June 2005, 06:52 PM
it is just a shame
we all want it to be no1 :(
i love kiss and say goodbye
there are some rubbish records in the charts :(

properUBnutter
19th June 2005, 06:56 PM
The album at no55 is an absolute disgrace.
You tell me a better album out there at present. I do not know what people see in Coldplay they are boring. U2 can bono sing ? Oasis pure garbage.

UB40 i would say the best album since signing off/present arms

John

bothsidestory
19th June 2005, 07:15 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by brummybabe:
Akon...he can not sing for toffee <hr></blockquote>

he can actually

crazy frog however is another matter

Helena
19th June 2005, 07:28 PM
it says no 36 on the Radio 1 website which is slightly beter :)

UBLutwyche
19th June 2005, 07:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
it says no 36 on the Radio 1 website which is slightly beter :) <hr></blockquote>

Yeah it is No.36 :p

biglad
19th June 2005, 07:56 PM
when i told my 12 year old son the single had dropped to 37 his reply was ,its because all the old people have stopped buying singles,i could have slapped him im only 37.it dont matter where it is anyway cos we all know they are the greatest band that ever played see u in sheffield

JackoUB??
19th June 2005, 08:01 PM
Album is only no. 55 in hmv before it was released.

It's number 20 officially which is best entry since very best of in 2000, apart from platinum re-issue.

The album can climb no probs and prob will will promotion.

R.

robs mrs fix it
19th June 2005, 08:06 PM
WELL THATS REALLY GREAT NEWS :) BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK WHO KNOWS COULD GET INTO TOP 10 OR 5.THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC EVEN BETTER N01 :D ,LINDA,,,,

Nitroid 913
19th June 2005, 08:49 PM
how did the album do then ???
graemlins/beer.gif

robs mrs fix it
19th June 2005, 09:00 PM
THIS IS GREAT NEWS :D UBS ALBUM IS N0.20 ON RADIO ONE CHART SHOW WOW :D COME ON GUYS DOING WELL :D FANTASTICCCCCCCC,,LINDA,,,,,,,,

Robinsduvet
19th June 2005, 09:05 PM
WELL DONE FOR GETTING NUMBER 20 IN THE ALBUM CHARTS :confused:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/albums.shtml

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Waltjo
19th June 2005, 09:26 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by biglad:
when i told my 12 year old son the single had dropped to 37 his reply was ,its because all the old people have stopped buying singles,i could have slapped him im only 37.it dont matter where it is anyway cos we all know they are the greatest band that ever played see u in sheffield<hr></blockquote>

:eek: :eek:

brummybabe
19th June 2005, 10:53 PM
AKON CAN SING????? graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ME AND ANT HAVE WET OURSELF AND HALF OF BIRMINGHAM I THINK ITS THAT LITTLE COMPUTERISED VOICE THATS SOLD HIS RECORDS

cossie eagle
19th June 2005, 11:21 PM
not computerised ...

its a speeded up version of bobby vintons hit mr lonley :D :D :D

but was very taken aback at hearing ub40 in the charts ... verryyyyyyyyyyy happy at that :D :D :D

Clubreggae
20th June 2005, 12:10 AM
What is it all about? A friend that works in Virgin Told me that they sold out of the album at the end of last week, and so have all the other stores in Brum, its sold really well! But how many were actually sent out I wonder,maybe more Promo is needed or more albums produced for sale.For a Band to sell out two night concerts gigs all around the UK and tour as extensivley as they do all over the world why arnt there more sales? :confused:

robs mrs fix it
20th June 2005, 12:39 AM
WELL WHERE DOWN IN CORNWALL WHERE I LIVE THERES ONLY 2 SHOPS IN MY TOWN AND LAST MONDAY 9AM I WENT TO JOHN OLIVERS AND THEY ONLY HAD 2 COPIES THERE AND THEY WERE HIDDEN BEHIND (THE VERY BEST OF UB40)SO I BOUGHT 1 AND PUT OTHER AT FRONT SAD I CALL IT ALL LAST WEEK I WAS LOOKING IN TESCO WHICH IS ONLY A QUARTER OF A MILE DOWN THE ROAD AND THEY NEVER EVEN HAD ALBUM IN THERE.SO I ASKED STORE PERSON HAVE YOU GOT UB40 NEW ALBUM SHE SAID WHO ARE THEY WOW I WAS :mad: THEN THE OLD BAT TURNED AROUND AND SAID SURE YOU DONT MEAN U2.LOOKED AGAIN THIS MORNING STILL NOT THERE :mad: SO IN MORNING I AM GOING TO TAKE MY ALBUM DOWN WITH ME AND SAY YES THIS IS UBS NEW ALBUM SO ORDER SOME COPIES.SAD I CALL IT. :mad: ,,LINDA,,IF SHE SAYS U2 TOMARROW I WILL BAT HER ONE :mad:

bothsidestory
20th June 2005, 01:08 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by brummybabe:
AKON CAN SING????? graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ME AND ANT HAVE WET OURSELF AND HALF OF BIRMINGHAM I THINK ITS THAT LITTLE COMPUTERISED VOICE THATS SOLD HIS RECORDS<hr></blockquote>

seen him live, trust me and the sqeeky bit is a sample from an old record "mr lonely" not actually akon that bit