PDA

View Full Version : Still not here

Jolene
18th June 2005, 11:09 PM
My WYFF album still is not here. I swear I'm about to scream. Why is it that the single took only 5 mail days and this album has been on its way to me for 7 mail days and still nothing. I was so hoping to listen to it today and watch the dvd tonight. :(

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

BIG KAHUNA
18th June 2005, 11:24 PM
Wow! I just ordered 2 copies (one for my brother in Hawaii) like 5 minutes ago from AMAZON.CO.UK ....couldn't wait for the U.S. release. Was thinkin' about travelling up to Vancouver this past week while I was in Seattle,WA but never made it up there....don't think it was released over there anyway. Hope you get is soon....I can't wait for mines...damn, next week will seem like a year to get through. :(

Nicola R
18th June 2005, 11:32 PM
:)

Mick_f
19th June 2005, 02:17 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:
My WYFF album still is not here. I swear I'm about to scream. Why is it that the single took only 5 mail days and this album has been on its way to me for 7 mail days and still nothing. I was so hoping to listen to it today and watch the dvd tonight. :(

graemlins/love.gif Jolene<hr></blockquote>
Who did you order it from?

Jolene
19th June 2005, 03:51 AM
Ordered from HMV Micky. They said it shipped on Friday the 10th. Now I'm wondering if thats true though because I just checked with my bank and they didnt take the funds till the 13th :roll:

Seahorse
19th June 2005, 05:25 AM
Fingers crossed it arrives for you on Monday Jolene :)
I'll be feeling the same way, if I don't get mine by Thursday :)

Mick_f
19th June 2005, 12:53 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:
Ordered from HMV Micky. They said it shipped on Friday the 10th. Now I'm wondering if thats true though because I just checked with my bank and they didnt take the funds till the 13th :roll:

graemlins/love.gif Jolene<hr></blockquote>

Most places dont actually draw the funds until the day they send it so i would guess your cd/dvd wasnt sent out til the 13th so it would most prob be with you on wed

Sarah.K
19th June 2005, 02:20 PM
I got email off Amazon yesterday saying my order had been delayed by upto 2 weeks as they had sold out so I cancelled my order for the 2nd time!! :( :mad:

Mick_f
19th June 2005, 02:48 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sarah.k:
[b]I got email off Amazon yesterday saying my order had been delayed by upto 2 weeks as they had sold out so I cancelled my order for the 2nd time!! :)

*Cookie*
19th June 2005, 03:03 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sarah.k:
[b]I got email off Amazon yesterday saying my order had been delayed by upto 2 weeks as they had sold out so I cancelled my order for the 2nd time!! :( :( been waiting for it since tues :(

Skirge, The Chef
19th June 2005, 03:16 PM
Cancell ya order with amazon and reorder with play.com. the got their shit sorted out now and you will get it within 4 days....

Chicago UB Fan
19th June 2005, 04:25 PM
:( Sorry to hear that Jolene. :(

I cancelled my order from Amazon.USA and ordered it thru Amazon.UK last Thursday. Friday morning I got a confirmation that it has shipped (woo-hoo!). Hopefully it'll get here before the end of the week.

PS - any other US fans - I checked with several companies and record shops, and they're not authorized to sell it until August 3rd. :mad: If you don't want to wait until then, buy it overseas.

~Leah

Waltjo
19th June 2005, 05:13 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
Cancell ya order with amazon and reorder with play.com. the got their shit sorted out now and you will get it within 4 days....<hr></blockquote>

You are joking aren't you Skirge :mad: :mad:

Mick_f
19th June 2005, 06:52 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Waltjo:

You are joking aren't you Skirge :mad: :mad: <hr></blockquote> i was told on the wed to send mine back first class recorded delivery and that a refund would be issued along with a refund for 1.40 for the cost of sending it back i sent it back the same day the only refund ive had is for the 1.40 and they arnt answering my emails regarding where the refund is for the 10.99

Jolene
20th June 2005, 05:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Chicago UB Fan:

PS - any other US fans - I checked with several companies and record shops, and they're not authorized to sell it until August 3rd. :mad: If you don't want to wait until then, buy it overseas.

~Leah<hr></blockquote>

You called record shops in the US? So they actually are anticipating that it will go on sale here. Thats great news. And they are not AUTHORIZED to sell it till aug. 3rd....does that mean they have it and they just cant sell it yet? Interesting choice of words they used dont ya think?

Chicago UB Fan
20th June 2005, 06:49 PM
I called the larger shops in the Chicago area, and they *ALL* told me it wouldn't be available until August 3rd. I don't know if that means they have them in boxes in their back rooms, or what the situation is... but I was not happy with the August 3rd date.

I also had some stores tell me that they didn't have plans to stock them on their shelves, but they could special order it in ~ in which case they still wouldn't release it to me until August 3rd.

How screwy is that?

Jolene
20th June 2005, 06:53 PM
Thats very screwy indeed. I dont understand why a shop would plan on NOT stocking an album....does that even make any sense at all? :roll:

Chicago UB Fan
20th June 2005, 08:10 PM
I can almost understand not stocking something (why use inventory space for items that don't sell), but I would reserve that for the OLD stuff and not the new releases.

Aside from that thought... beats me. I'm just glad I ordered it overseas. :)

~Leah

Rasta Roy
21st June 2005, 05:20 PM
My copy (ordered from Amazon.UK) was sitting on my front step last Friday afternoon. It hasn't come out of the cd player since! :D

Jolene
21st June 2005, 06:10 PM
I'm glad you gots your so quickly Roy! :D Still waitin' on mine. Maybe today. Damn mail man came really late yesterday, almost 5pm. Sure hope his ass shows up a little earlier today :roll:

Chicago UB Fan
21st June 2005, 10:53 PM
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

YIP YIP YIP YAHOO!!!!!!!

My CD/DVD got here today!!!!!!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Clubreggae
21st June 2005, 10:57 PM
Its slack on you guys not getting your albums yet, but remember All good things come to those who wait!! and you have got a treat coming. :)

Jolene
21st June 2005, 10:58 PM
Great news Leah!! Still waiting for the mail man to arrive. I swear he's so slow. Every car I hear go by Ilook out to see if its him :roll: I think its a new guy and he better not steal my cd! :eek:

Chicago UB Fan
21st June 2005, 11:40 PM
Sorry to hear you haven't gotten yours yet Jolene :( It'll get to you... and very soon too I hope.

graemlins/friends.gif

Seahorse
22nd June 2005, 06:12 AM
AAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwww Jolene I was going to ask if you'd finally received your copy yet. Don't need to with this thread :(
I'm hoping mine will be here tomorrow or Friday at the lastest, I know it was sent last Thursday.
Glad yours has arrived Leah.
To be honest I'm surprised record shops will even stock the CD with some of the lyrics. (Just a foreigners observation of things over here.) ;)

Just Bianca
22nd June 2005, 07:01 AM
I am sorry to hear that you have not receive your cd yet Jolene (and all the others) I hope you all get it soon.

xxbianca

Chicago UB Fan
22nd June 2005, 02:20 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seahorse:
To be honest I'm surprised record shops will even stock the CD with some of the lyrics. (Just a foreigners observation of things over here.) ;) <hr></blockquote>

Unless they open the case and read them, I really don't think they'll notice the lyrics.

Besides... those lyrics are much more tame than some of the rap garbage that gets sold.

Seahorse
22nd June 2005, 06:30 PM
Hope it arrived for you today Jolene.
My postman was VERY kind to me today graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif
All I can say is............
Bloody Fanstastic!!!!!!!!!! graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif