PDA

View Full Version : Free DVD?

Deuce
18th June 2005, 06:04 PM
Bought 'Who You Fighting For' from woolies today and the dem case on the rack says free DVD with the album. Got the disc home ...no DVD and no info about one. Got a broken case too. No chance of taking that back eh?

Can anyone enlighten me?

alliluvsmusic
18th June 2005, 06:35 PM
As far as I know the CD with the bonus DVD was not free at all you had to pay extra for it and I have no idea if any branches of woolies were selling that version anyway, I know mine wasn't.

It may have been a dem case that was meant for another album and got mixed up or something???

Welcome to the board anyhoo. :D

Skirge, The Chef
18th June 2005, 06:47 PM
Yeah it wasnt free so will depend on how much you paid forn the album wether or not you should have got the DVD or not with. :D

Deuce
18th June 2005, 06:47 PM
Cheers alliluvsmusic.

Thats ok if I can find the special one I'll get that as well.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm new to the board but not UB40. I grew up near the Trojan studios when it was in Neasden NW London and went to school in Harlesden so the only music I heard was Reggae. Thank God for UB40 giving all those songs I listened to as a l'il boy airplay to the nation that the origial artists never got.

I went to UB cocerts at Wembley including the one with Simply Red and the last...please dont whack me!!!lol, was at Milton Keyns and the t shirt has never been worn!!

Jolene
18th June 2005, 06:48 PM
welcome to the board Deuce!!

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

gaynorubfan05
18th June 2005, 07:12 PM
welcome to the board

from gaynor :)

audrey1975
18th June 2005, 08:29 PM
welcome to our humble abode graemlins/bouncered.gif

Deuce
18th June 2005, 08:36 PM
Thanks you guys!!! Big hug to y'all.

BRIDMADHOUSE
18th June 2005, 10:26 PM
welcome to the bb graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

robs mrs fix it
19th June 2005, 12:02 AM
WELCOME TO THE BB, graemlins/beer.gif ,,LINDA,,

Mick_f
19th June 2005, 12:08 AM
Welcome to the bb Have fun graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif