PDA

View Full Version : Who would like to see Paul Hunter loose the rest of his

butler
18th June 2005, 01:05 PM
Then sighn this pertition for a UB40/STEEL PULSE tour graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Helena
18th June 2005, 01:06 PM
eh? :confused:

Skirge, The Chef
18th June 2005, 01:09 PM
confused very confused, would a tour like this result in hair loss ? graemlins/laff.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
18th June 2005, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
eh? :confused: <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
18th June 2005, 01:10 PM
Well maybe not hair loss but alot of headaches :D

Paul Hunter senior Roadie...

ausiedeb
18th June 2005, 01:17 PM
Butler.. more medication is needed my friend! graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

butler
18th June 2005, 01:21 PM
The Clash do a pretty good punk version of Police And Thiefs aye...

Helena
18th June 2005, 01:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:

Paul Hunter senior Roadie...<hr></blockquote>

ohhhhh now yer askin for trouble. would love to see you call him that to his face graemlins/laff.gif

butler
18th June 2005, 01:26 PM
No problem :D

salutes all round :D

Steve Skeggs
18th June 2005, 01:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
eh? :confused: <hr></blockquote>

eh eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

butler
18th June 2005, 01:48 PM
Well I think it would be a brilliant tour, and I reckon you all would go, I know I would...

When they come to Melbourne then Paul could smack me around for making hair loss jokes and calling him senior Roadie graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/laff.gif love ya work man respect to the back line crew, and all those who work hard to keep this great band on the road, looking forward to the up coming tour.

MAYBETOMORROW
18th June 2005, 02:43 PM
Adam, wasn't butler a "banned user"?

:D :p graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
18th June 2005, 06:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
Well I think it would be a brilliant tour, and I reckon you all would go, I know I would...

<hr></blockquote>

butler hun, we would all go if they played with mr blobby and the teletubbies!!! i dont care who they tour with as long as they tour :D

Jolene
19th June 2005, 12:23 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

butler hun, we would all go if they played with mr blobby and the teletubbies!!! i dont care who they tour with as long as they tour :D <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif was just gonna say the same thing only replace Mr Blobby and teletubbies with the Wiggles graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

butler
19th June 2005, 02:25 AM
Oh I no hear, too much for what some say cause at the close of the day they'll be so far away, but then I know one things for certain you'll be there you'll be there

Spap spa da dap spa spa...

Was a revelation to hear triumphent calling triumphent trumpets

butler
19th June 2005, 02:31 AM
It won't happen over night but it could happen...

Your goal seems to be far away, way out of your reach...

Don't give in :D

Rossy
19th June 2005, 03:06 AM
Would like to see paul maybe get up on stage and take a bow

Rossy :) :) :)

butler
19th June 2005, 07:21 AM
Here, here

Here's to the unsung hero's and senior Roadie's

[ 19 June 2005: Message edited by: butler ]</p>