PDA

View Full Version : Sins of the fathers

Mick_f
18th June 2005, 12:15 AM
Just love this song to bits its great when im playing it i get this vision of being in church on a sunday lol with the vicar saying we will now sing sins of the fathers on page 1 of the gospel as sung by ub40.

Ali coming out from the choir in his robes with the rest of the guys up on a balcony lol. graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

If only lol i would def go to church more often graemlins/beer.gif

robs mrs fix it
18th June 2005, 12:21 AM
YES LIKE THEY DID WHEN THEY DONE MANY RIVERS TO CROSS THATS ANOTHER GREAT TRACK. graemlins/beer.gif ,,LINDA,,

ubs4me
18th June 2005, 12:22 AM
:)

Mick_f
18th June 2005, 12:24 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by robs mr fix it:
[b]YES LIKE THEY DID WHEN THEY DONE MANY RIVERS TO CROSS THATS ANOTHER GREAT TRACK. :D

Mick_f
18th June 2005, 01:39 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ubs4me:
:) <hr></blockquote>

Can just imagine it packed out every week lol graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

jamesthomas24
18th June 2005, 10:31 AM
i love this track,i reckon its the best on the album hope they release it as a single

Jamie
18th June 2005, 01:35 PM
I go to church every sunday morning and afternoon its more of modern style church and yes we do reggae songs there but I don't know i my church would do Sins Of The Father if they did they might have to change some of the words round and my church is packed out every sunday we get around 500-600 people there if Ubs came we would have to move to another building