PDA

View Full Version : Petition for Robin to kick A** at Live 8

Fazeley 92
17th June 2005, 11:16 PM
Would love to hear Robbo do a speech at Live 8 in between songs, it will educate and make people realise the situation in Africa, but more importantly it will give the G8 leaders something to think about which is why the concert is taking place in the first place.
I think the UB's should make their mark on proceedings rather than let Sir Paul, Sir Elton and Sir Bono grab all the limelight!
What do you think guys?

:D

robs mrs fix it
17th June 2005, 11:18 PM
AGREE :D ,,LINDA,,

Nicola R
17th June 2005, 11:40 PM
I think the songs & lyrics will do the talking.......

There ought to be a leaflet scattered amongst the audience with UB40 lyrics on em.....food 4 thought I thinks
:)

[ 17 June 2005: Message edited by: OraCabeSsa in the mOOnshine ]</p>

Ska
17th June 2005, 11:44 PM
ooh yeah he must do that! robin is a good talker!

BRUMMY UB
17th June 2005, 11:47 PM
"he is still in prison for a murder he didn't commit,that mans name is GARY TYLER" WHAT A APT TUNE TO OPEN THE GIG WITH graemlins/smokin.gif

willy
18th June 2005, 12:11 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BRUMMY UB:
"he is still in prison for a murder he didn't commit,that mans name is GARY TYLER" WHAT A APT TUNE TO OPEN THE GIG WITH graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

That really would be gr8 graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

Helena
18th June 2005, 09:49 AM
great idea fazeley graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

why not write to bob geldof and volunteer him graemlins/laff.gif

Skirge, The Chef
18th June 2005, 11:36 AM
As muchas I would love to see that happen, its gonna take away from the main reason they are there. TO PERFORM and with about 10-15 mins for each band I just doubt there would be time. :(