PDA

View Full Version : dvd...BT

Lacky
19th May 2005, 01:13 PM
HI BRIAN, can you tell us, what,s on the dvd you get with the new cd and how long. graemlins/beer.gif thanx

bt/ub40
19th May 2005, 01:42 PM
greetings lacky...i cant give the game away but the dvd was shot exactly where we recorded the record...there a whole bunch of songs on there...but i dont want to spoil the suprise...let me know what you think when you see it...BT

janicerose
19th May 2005, 01:43 PM
OOOOOO you tease BT!!!!
even MORE excited now!!!!!(if its possible!!!)

Mick_f
19th May 2005, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
greetings lacky...i cant give the game away but the dvd was shot exactly where we recorded the record...there a whole bunch of songs on there...but i dont want to spoil the suprise...let me know what you think when you see it...BT<hr></blockquote>

Teasing as always i see BT graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Nicky007
19th May 2005, 01:46 PM
Brian, is the release date for the new album and dvd the same in the Netherlands as in the UK?

x Nicky graemlins/love.gif

LimburgUB40
19th May 2005, 02:38 PM
yes nicky ! -------->bt/ub40

Take care Marco

UB40 Band Member

posted 18 May 2005 13:31
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
greetings marco...yes the new CD will include the DVD WORLDWIDE and its not a limited edition,EVERY CD will have the DVD,it took a lot of negotiations with the label (EMI/VIRGIN) but in the end they agreed it was the right thing to do,and no we have'nt signed for 10 years just one album and if all goes well we will sign up for more...nothing back from our agent about a gig in LImburg Parkstadt but thats not unusual as these kind of gigs take months sometimes years to arrange...so dont hold your breath..BT graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

Lacky
19th May 2005, 03:43 PM
BT. thank you for the reply, you say you are busy with phone interveiws, are you doing any in the uk, we can look out for graemlins/beer.gif

Lacky
19th May 2005, 04:18 PM
btt :D

MAYBETOMORROW
20th May 2005, 01:52 AM
Looking forward to seeing the DVD Down Under!!

:cool: