PDA

View Full Version : is BT there?

djbydave
19th May 2005, 09:17 AM
good morning from wolverhampton!!
how are you and hope you had a great time in St Lucia??
my family were there this year and travelled to pigeon island where u played. they described it as the closest thing to heaven.
anyway hope you may be able to read this and maybe even reply. keep smiling!!!!

bt/ub40
19th May 2005, 10:57 AM
greetings,yes im here....doing phone interviews from home for new album promotion and reading the BB while waiting for the next one.had a great time in st lucia ,the crowd was brilliant,a great experience for the band.......phone ringing,time for the next interview...bye..BT

Skirge, The Chef
19th May 2005, 11:06 AM
Morning BT m8, are these live interviews we can listen too now ?
or the just being recorded?
anyway off to hospital eye checkup today, here comes the eye dye and fkn brightlights arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
speak soon :D graemlins/smokin.gif

bt/ub40
19th May 2005, 11:32 AM
greetings skirge...good luck at the hospital today and NO the interviews im doing today are with japanese and swiss journalists,mostly papers and magazines but some radio as well...phone ringing again,that will be Elias Frohlich from'Blick' magazine in Zurich...bye...BT

Skirge, The Chef
19th May 2005, 02:35 PM
:D enjoy ta interview sm8, I am back and off to bed, I now have corneal satellites to go with me stargards macular, oh man I tell ya tablets n cream n drops probably for the rest of me life. Gouge em out now. But having to put up with a que of dcotors all wanting to take a look in me eyes is getting crazy I am sort of an enigma at the hospital coz my condition is so rare and very rare in someone of my age. When ya growing up your parents tell oyu not to shine a light in ya eyes, you go to the hospital and its all the fkn do. Feels like a drill in my head so away for a spiff and a kip, cathc u l8r graemlins/smokin.gif

bt/ub40
19th May 2005, 02:44 PM
take it easy skirge...i know you are a positive guy its obvious from your good humour and strength of character,you set a great example for us all on the BB....BT

djbydave
19th May 2005, 03:09 PM
cheers for the reply Brian, great to hear from you. would you recommend St Lucia to get married? im trying to convince my fiancee to get married there and im sure a little nudge from you may sway it for me....

bt/ub40
19th May 2005, 03:38 PM
yes..definately,its a great place,there were a few ceremonies while we there...just pick a date outside of the rainy season which i do believe is about to happen any day now...BT

djbydave
19th May 2005, 03:43 PM
Thanks BT, ill try and convince her. havin a few probs with her mom at the moment, imm off to see her in hospital now as she had a heart attack last week so this may cheer her up??

djbydave
19th May 2005, 03:52 PM
Take that last post back!! by mother in law is now coming out this evening!! great news!!!

bt/ub40
19th May 2005, 04:05 PM
:D

Skirge, The Chef
19th May 2005, 05:19 PM
Thanx kinf words m8
I Just got up graemlins/smokin.gif
Hey its cool, I share a rare illness with no other than Stephen King, funny mine did'nt insire me to wrte best sellers graemlins/laff.gif
My good sense of humour nealry got me crowned with a walking stick today, while we were waiting at the pharmacy Debs left her handbag on the seats and 2 little old dears turned up asking who had left it, debs said oh its mine so they went on "oh you know you shouldnt leave it lying about like that" and I said "yeah with especiallyall these pensioners about good job they laughe m8, sometime I do take a risk LOL

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>you set a great example for us all on the BB <hr></blockquote> that is so true m8, I do howver heavily promote the use of ganja graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 19 May 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

MAYBETOMORROW
20th May 2005, 02:19 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
that is so true m8, I do howver heavily promote the use of ganja graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif
<hr></blockquote>

It's about time you got baking again.....good therapy m8!! graemlins/smokin.gif