PDA

View Full Version : Non-Urgent Enquiry for Brian - song nicknames

rachelbutler
19th May 2005, 06:12 AM
Hey Brian,

How's it going?? Just wondering if you ever have nicknames for songs. Moody Blues refer to one of their songs 'Isn't life Strange?' as 'Is your Wife strange' or have you had any funny working titles for any tunes.

Barring that and if not already answered any band nicknames you'd like to share? ;) Thanks

Good Ambition
19th May 2005, 09:07 AM
Bob Dylan....Knocking On Heather's Door. graemlins/smokin.gif

rachelbutler
19th May 2005, 10:09 AM
Lol Good Ambition (artiste formerly known as DrX ;) formerly known as many others) pls don't change to a symbol my keyboard doesn't have graemlins/laff.gif

Unskinny Bop - Poison, what does that mean?

butler
19th May 2005, 10:47 AM
It means it's a crap song :roll:

bt/ub40
19th May 2005, 12:09 PM
G'day.......ok..there are some band nick names...cant tell you who they refer to but maybe you can work it out...theres R2D2,Piggy,The Genius,Pikey (who you know already is martin meredith) theres a few to be going with ..of course red red wine is known as red red whine...1 in 10 is aka 1 inch head (dont ask me why) thats all for now as im sitting here at home reading the BB while waiting for phone interviews to come in promoting our new album 'Who You Fighting For' japan and switzerland today,not all of them of course, but its that time of year where we do interviews answering mostly the same questions giving mostly the same answers but its gotta be done and every now and then you get a great journalist who inspires good answers,just inished with a swiss journalist Pierre michel Meier in Geneva..very interesting guy...ok...there we go phone ringinmg again..that will be Tokyo.bye BT

Rachel~B
19th May 2005, 12:13 PM
rofl...we all know who the 'piggy' is.... ;)
mmmm who's the genius graemlins/laff.gif

UBLutwyche
19th May 2005, 12:16 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:
[b]rofl...we all know who the 'piggy' is.... :D Cooooooooooooooooooool!!!

:confused:

rachelbutler
19th May 2005, 12:16 PM
No worries Brian,

Thanks for the prompt reply, interview answers would do alright on a loop :D Butler and I were just about to log off for the night but bugger me if we didn't already have at least 'one' of those nicknames sussed graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif starts with 'P' and oinks!! lol have a great day!!

Night from Oz....

Rachel~B
19th May 2005, 12:17 PM
not even gonna take a guess at R2D2 ;)

butler
19th May 2005, 12:27 PM
R2D2 sounds like Michael....

Bring back the Hammond B3 graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Rachel~B
19th May 2005, 12:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
[b]R2D2 sounds like Michael....

Bring back the Hammond B3 :roll:

butler
19th May 2005, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:
[b]

:D Hi Duck's, yep I'd be a good space cadet candidate graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif
have a good day...

Rachel~B
19th May 2005, 12:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
[b]

Think BookerT & The MG's :D Hi Duck's, yep I'd be a good space cadet candidate ;)

butler
19th May 2005, 12:52 PM
Keyboards graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif oh dear

Rachel~B
19th May 2005, 01:08 PM
Keyboards graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif oh dear<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif

jac'z
19th May 2005, 01:50 PM
Oi Rach!....early night!!! whats the Butler up to!! :D

jac